“Rude staff, smelt like fat and nothing on the menu except grease”
Review of Gangsters Cafe - CLOSED

Gangsters Cafe
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Dont bother going here unless you want rubbish coffee and some fat on a plate. The staff are rude and there is nothing on the menu that isnt fried! Yuk!

Reviewed 13 September 2014

My husband purchased dinner for us at this cafe and knowing that I am not fond of salt he asked for a LITTLE SALT on the meal. When he bought it back to the hotel we stayed in I tried to eat, however there was so much salt on the meal it was burning my mouth! To say that it was ulemas ant is an understatement!

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

On our stay in Bicheno, we had lunch here. It's a very nice cafe with very homely feeling. I had the mixed berry stack, my hubby had a burger and my children shared the kids meal. It was all very very nice. Yes as other reviews have said it's little pricey but no more pricey than we have found the rest of Tassie to be. Would go again for sure and would recommend to friends.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

This is located along the Tasman Highway and we stopped by while driving from Hobart to Launceston. The clam chowder was the best but it was expensive.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We ate here 2 nights in a row! Really appreciated the friendly service and quality, healthy food. The beetroot risotto was unusual and delicious and the local scallops were amazing as was the salt n pepper squid. Nice atmosphere. Made our time in Bicheno even more special. Surprised it's not more popular as we really enjoyed Gangsters and felt welcome and very satisfied.