All reviews would stay here again one night stay next morning perth facilities foreshore roadhouse stopover
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in Ceduna at the East West Motel. Just your normal motel, usual rooms. Very clean and reasonable size. Bruck walls and a couch as weĺl. No restaurant on site. Town is about 1.5km walk to meal services. Jetty at night is lovely. Ok.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our journey from Melbourne to Perth. The motel room was clean and the bed comfy. The room is quite outdated but fine for one night. Is in a quiet location just off the main road. A quick drive down to the beach is worthwhile. We'd stay here again if we travelled the Nullabor.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This place is at the lower end of the market. Given the price range it is clean and presentable.

If trucks all night bother you, look elsewhere. At the price I was not going to let the highway bother me.

What did bother me was mosquitoes. I killed a dozen mosquitoes before I realized the bathroom window was open and had no fly screen.

This was well after dark. I sat there for hours killing the things. Went to sleep thinking I had killed them all, but I was wrong. By midnight I was furious and had very little sleep.

Tired and not happy. Hope I haven't got some disease now..............

The price is good. Just make sure all the windows are mozzie proof on arrival.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Place is pretty old but the rooms are clean, quiet & well presented. Bed & bathroom were fine. Only complaint would be they have the old "in the wall" type aircon, so you can't leave it on during the night, it's too noisy. Otherwise, for the money it's OK,

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fussy_local
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time in many years. The room on the surface looked okay, clean and tidy, however shutting the door required a major show of force and the joke that is the shower was the last straw... 15 minutes to get a trickle of hot water !
Won't be staying again