All reviewswould stay here againone night staynext morningperthfacilitiesforeshoreroadhousestopover
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel is quite dated. Room was clean, however was very musty when we opened the door. Bed was average.

No restaurant on site and restaurants in the area are limited.
No free internet (even though it is advertised)

However, as a budget motel, it is ok for a night or two.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2015

The facilities were well above average for a budget priced Motel and considering only 1 minor problem that was immediately addressed by management and room cleaning staff and I should add that I was asked the next morning if it was to my satisfaction, I found the Motel and Staff were absolutely wonderful.

Room Tip: I did not hear road noise from the highway, I had a double room, it suited my requirements perfectly.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ted T
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Just a one night stopover for me. Room was nice, bed comfortable, shower hot. Room had ensuite, tv and coffee/tea making facilities. There is also a laundry there with a microwave in there if you wish to reheat something (as I did).
Staff were friendly and helpful. There is a lovely pool on site too.
Motel has rooms front and back and I had one in back which was very quiet even though fairly close to main highway.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I travelled to Ceduna on business. The motel is comfortable, though a bit dated, & no restaurant available there. Very good value for money & the friendly manager helped me to get to a local restaurant for dinner.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Tricia A
Reviewed 20 September 2015

great welcome from Mel, rooms clean with all facilities provided, 24 hour garage over the road and great feeling overall, would highly recommend this establishment. Location is on the highway heading east and there are plenty of rooms (50)

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo