Really enjoyed our stay at Oceans. we stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment (2 adults and 2 children) and were happy with the amenities and mod cons we paid that extra for. If there had been anything less though we would have been disappointed given the price we paid. The pool was beautiful and got sun most of day which was important for us. The kitchen facilities were lovely as were the bathrooms. Location is great and rooms are nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Oceans Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast