We booked 2 bed unit was located on 14 floor with great views of the water. When my wife arrived with her mother who is in a wheel chair reception had no trouble getting another staff memeber to take the bags to our room as i was delayed.
the rooms where good size with a tv in the main bedroom. Two pools one indoor one outdoor with a spa. There are plenty of cafe's and eaterys withing minutes of the resort so you really never need to get the car out. The beach is 1 minute from the resort and is a patroled beach.
would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort Sunshine Coast