All reviews busy road family room service station convenience store across the road bottom floor great location sunshine coast would stay here again shops and restaurants bar fridge two single beds walking distance central location comfy bed underwater world stayed for nights
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Very clean and the staff all friendly. Comfortable room with balcony overlooking the pool. Walking distance to local attractions and eateries. Not 5 star but you are not paying 5 star prices either. Yes, it's on a busy road but all roads around Mooloolaba are busy. We were very happy with our stay there.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room if you are not good with stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Being attentive is a great trait in the accommodation business and that what you get from the very first minute you walk into reception.
The room was clean and comfortable and more than adequate. This is not 5 star but nor is it 5 star tariff.
The bed was comfortable, bathroom a little tired looking but clean.
It's about 6 minutes walk to the beach promenade, where you will find a multitude of cafes, restaurants and various shops.
I will definitely would stay there again, when in Moolooabah

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2018

My room door was close to three others at the end of a half. There were also three plastic chairs outside each of the doors and people were smoking directly outside the room and I had to walk in-between them to get into my room. Why put chairs directly outside three front doors in a walk way. Due to this, my room smelt of smoke. This motel is next to a loud 24 hour macdonalds and had old furniture in walk ways which I didn't understand. Stay elsewhere, there are much nicer places around. I left and found another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank katieimogen
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stayed here with my family recently and the manager is seriously like a stalker. Every time you turn around he is there lurking and watching. Near the pool, in the car park on his balcony, it was uncomfortable and plain rude! He told us the kids in our group were being too loud. Honestly they were laughing for about 2 minutes. Don't place a family under the management quarters if you hate the sound of kids being kids.
Will never go back, the owners need to look at replacing the current management with someone who isn't waiting for the opportunity to jump down the throats of paying guests.

Room Tip: Choose another motel
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ennael2013
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had three rooms for our family at this motel. Loved it. It is a no frills, clean, well appointed motel. Close to Australia Zoo. Very spacious. Value for money especially when needing several rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family