“Good beans”

Ranked #2 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Mooloolaba
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 7
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We understand that coffee is more than just a beverage. When we invite people to drink our coffee, we are actually asking for the privilege to become part of their daily life. It is our mission to deliver an experience worthy of this every single cup.
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Always lovely coffee at Good Bean. When we visited renovations were in progress so staff had no access to a microwave so we're unable to heat our cakes, even a little. Coffee is great, food (cakes etc) a little uninteresting.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I had my take away cappu there early in the afternoon. It was always of excellent quality and the barista had some time to have a chat.
The Good Bean reveals also which beans go into the cappu as well as their cupping score. This is quite unusual.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Fabulous coffee but there is usually a wait early in the mornings. Still you cannot beat their coffee and they are reasonably priced for Mooloolaba. They often offer cakes with the coffee in the afternoons.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

It's a hard call & definitely a personal opinion but I think that The Good Bean is the 2nd best place to have coffee in Mooloolaba. The Columbian on Brisbane Rd gets my highest vote but the GB is a close 2nd. But don't take my word for it, try both & decide for yourself! Or do what I do and spread the love by frequenting both.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Call me a coffee snob but when I sit in for a coffee I enjoy a cup, saucer and spoon. Being so close to the ocean I would have assumed more respect for our environment. 2 stars because at least it was hot.

1  Thank KarenS8327