All reviews located within walking distance budget price great location sunshine coast other guests main road minute walk to the beach restaurant strip nice pool easy walk would stay again beautiful beach two nights mooloolaba beach shops and restaurants reception toaster
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

ok for 1 night. The room is a good size and clean. The fridge is big and there are plenty of plates and cutlery salt and pepper a microwave and toaster. the beds where comfortable if you like a soft matters.
its noisy from the road and we had an interconnected room ,we could hear the TV through the door.
the bad problem is like many other places, smoking is allowed outside the rooms, so this awful smell comes in through open windows. The lady at the reseption was very friendly

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I recommend you take a look at the room before you pay. This is a very run down joint.
The person on reception was pleasant but this area was very dirty ....... it’s then I should of known to run! Being completely exhausted I just needed a clean shower and a clean comfy bed. I was switched to three different rooms and these pictures show you the best of them all. This was a family room which sleeps 4....... only two chairs???

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Katashburn
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The Twin Pines is excellently located within walking distance of the beach and Mooloolaba's restaurants. It is a bit tired and the wifi did not work whilst we were there, but the room was clean. We sleep well. Sarah in reception was very helpful and the shower in our room was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018

This is a great motel, clean neat and spacious room, friendly staff and so close to the beach and main eateries in Mooloolaba. The budget price is even better, it is an older style motel but that doesn't take away from its prize location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I stayed here for an overnight as I was required to be in Mooloolaba for a birthday and didn't want to drive home.

This was perfect. It was walking distance to the wharf and food outlets.

I wouldn't have stayed here if it was for a holiday or if you are looking for something a bit more upper class. However, this was perfect for what I needed!

I paid $144 through expedia for a twin room.

So if you just need a place to crash that's cheap and close to everything! Then this is it!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends