“It’s become our local!!”

Heaven Leighs Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Gympie
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 7
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly and familiar service, a good range of food options and prices. Fun social activities. There’s also a free bus most nights.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My first impression: everything is so cheap here!!

Second impression, it is yummy too!

Great coffees for $3 and yummy cupcakes cakes for about $3,50 and we even had some for the kids that were on special for only $1. Where do you find that these days!?

They use nice boxes for takeaway cakes which make it look like a really nice gift, at no extra cost!
Come on, make someone's day and go get a box full!

Lovely friendly services and the owners are doing a great job. Noticed a smaller area where you can have a kids party on site too.

They also have a great collection of cupcakes made with fresh cream.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Lots of delicious cup cakes to choose from. Eat in or take away. Friendly service every time we visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Now I've just spent the last 6 years as a Dessert Chef , so I'm always slightly wary of eating desserts and patisserie items out , and especially where I'm not familiar with the chef and their team , takes me a while to actually be convinced to even try many places.

I'd spoken to a number of my locals and this was the one place that seemed to get almost universal recommendations , and as I had an occasion to make special , I thought , ok , it's on the way , I'll call in and pickup some treats for my loyal staff.

The place is a little off the beaten track , but relatively easy to find.

The array of cupcakes literally took my breath away , there is product enough to suit any taste , even my fussy tastebuds !

So , I got a double selection of cupcakes , like the OMG , the Turkish delight , the Rainbow , Sticky Date , Lemon meringue etc , all works of art !

And a couple of fresh baked pies and sausage rolls for the protein starved.

This basket of indulgence had to make a 35 minute trip , but all arrived safely , packaging was excellent.

The look on everyone's faces said it all , and without any delay we all started to sample each pair of these delights. The fresh cream ones were amazing , the Rainbow a show stopper and the rest were devoured like the world would end in the next 10 seconds !

Just simply excellent product, very fairly priced for such great product.

The meat products were heated to consume , and they maintained their shape & texture well.

The Flaky pastry of the sausage rolls was excellent , as was the filling , and they are a generous size.

The plain meat pie pastry was equally as good , one of the best pie pastries I've had in QLD , and plainly a good in house product.

That said , I found the filling a little bland , but with a substantial meat content. I'd have liked a little more seasoning , and I did , was better IMHO , but one of the others who tried it loved it the way it came.

So , will I go back , you bet , barely scratched the surface of their range , and they are less than 2km from me !!

1  Thank fred s
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful cake work. I love brining my daughter here, there's so many beautiful things to choose from at such a great price