We unfortunately received a ground floor unit which had dense vegetation outside which blocked natural light. Even on a sunny day we had to keep the lights on! Main bedroom is small but the en suite bathroom is huge with most of the space taken up by a spa bath that didn't work!
I am sure that the units situated higher up would provide a better experience. The units have been renovated but no thought given to useful positioning of lighting for reading.
The public rooms and reception are looking rather tired which is such a pity as the resort is situated in a wonderful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Burleigh Beach Mariner Shores offers a total of 60 fully self contained 1,2 & 3 Bedroom apartments with full kitchen and laundries in every room. Amenities include, indoor and outdoor pools and Spas, Gym, Sauna and Steam Room, 18 hole Putt Putt Course, Day & Night Tennis Court, Games Room, Toddlers Play Space, Free Internet Hot Spot & free DVD hire, Adults Lounge & pool table, Theatrette, 4 seperate BBQ Centres, Free Surf Boards, Boggie Boards, Beach Furniture, Cots, High Chairs & Baby Baths, Free under cover security parking (1 car per unit). Tickets & Tours booking service and direct dial phones in all rooms.Family orientated resort accross the road from a Coles, Bottle Shop & Medical centre, plus a bus to Surfers evey 20 minutes from a stop near at the highway entry to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club Hotel Burleigh Heads
- Mariner Shores Resort And Beach Club
- Mariner Shores Resort & Beach Club Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast