“Very good Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with our Thai dinner here. We had fish cakes, drunken noodles and a beef stir fry, will come again when we are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner last night
and the food was terrible we had three different meals the taste is all the same rice was saggy we had mix seafood not even a single prawn in it.
Very disappointed never came again..

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We regularly eat at Yes I AM. The food is always very good. The service is fast and and restaurant is nicely decorated in Thai style. Just a short stroll from ulladulla harbour Yes I AM is very popular for eat in or takeaway. They also have nice lunch specials.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went to have dinner with a friend, staff were so friendly and genuine with help.
Food and atmosphere was great.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

For a mid- week lunch, many of the tables were regulars and turned over a few times, indicating popularity. We had such curry and noodles. Large serves and delicious. Wine available from Iocal pub. Nice service.

Date of visit: June 2018