“Great food beautiful Lebanese food ”
Review of Lebanon & Beyond

Lebanon & Beyond
Ranked #14 of 598 Restaurants in Randwick
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful food haven’t had beautiful Lebanese food since my grandmother made it well worth a try while you are in Randwick
Lovely fresh and tasty great price and service lovely restaurant

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My family and I really cherished our dinner here recently. The quality of both the food and the service was very impressive. The mezze style plates are particularly good to share.

1  Thank Perry B
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have eaten many times and always found the food good. I have found that they seat you so close to other people sometimes that you almost feel like you are sitting on someones lap. I used to go to this restaurant about once a month but the last time I went the food was really awful. I have not returned since. I know all restaurants can have a bad night now and then but it was quite bad. Coupled with the not so great customer service it might be a while until I give it another chance. Before that last time I had always enjoyed the food.

2  Thank marianne b
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Worse lebanese food in sydney. Do not go here. Go to zahli in surry hills. Chicken kebabs are poor quality and taste of salt and way overseasoned. Lamb shish was inedible. Just grizzle and fat. In need of a new butcher i say! Beans dish was oversalted. Bread wasnt all fresh, spinach pie tasted of lemon only. Not sure why people go here. Baked beans on toast for dinner much better option

1  Thank davedeutsch
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time and had an amazing evening. We got a lovely table right at the window which was perfect. The staff was very friendly and gave us helpful recommendations. We choose for the vegetarian mixed platter and it was awesome! Everything was so yummy! We definitely come back!