US$ 152
US$ 135
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney(Coogee)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 98
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments(Coogee)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Dive Hotel(Coogee)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 120
  • Breakfast included
Royal Hotel at Randwick(Randwick)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 140
Priceline
US$ 63
US$ 43
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsplace to stayclose to shopssydney lodgesminute walkcafes and restaurantsaccommodationtransportlimitcolespub
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Very satified with my room; a one bed room apartment. Yes it was basic but very comfortable and clean, with all the amenities expected. More than adequate for my needs. The staff members encountered were extremely helpful, courteous and accommodating.

Close to UNSW, PoWH, and excellent access to public transport links to the CBD.

In perspective, It is very good value for money. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Apartment rooms are pleasant, quite roomy, and very good value for money
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MnMPragmatists
sydney_lodges, Guest Relations Manager at Avoca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear MnMPragmatists,

Thank you for the great review of Avoca Lodge!

Our staff always care and give the usual high level of customer service during your stay.

We are glad that you enjoyed it and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights while my daughter was in the hospital. Location was perfect for this, just a 2 minute walk.
Room was large, clean but basic but just fine. Bathroom was large and clean too. Very happy with this place. Aircon worked well and traffic noise was minimal.
Parking is a pain, 3 hour parking everywhere around. There are 2 spots in the rear lane way that have no time limits but you have to be quick to get them.
It’s not a resort but was perfect for my needs.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Julie C, Manager at Avoca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great location. Comfortable bed, spacious room, modern clean bathroom. Friendly, helpful staff. Stayed in Room 204, this was upstairs at the front of the premises. The only downfall was the noise from the traffic.

Room Tip: rooms at front have noise from traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Julie C, Manager at Avoca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Ok so I accept that you get what you pay for and the location met my needs for the night whilst my wife underwent surgery in the nearby hospital but there is an expectation that the photos are in some way a representation of the actual accommodation ? The previous week I had stayed in one of their sister properties (Perouse Lodge) and it was excellent so I thought this would be a good sign.

I was greated in the lobby by another occupant in a dirty dressing gown with no teeth and a tumbler full of whisky and I prayed it wasn't the manager. My single room (or cell) was like something that I expect they put someone into who has just been released from prison while they find their feet back in society. The carpet was rotten both throughout the hallways and right through the bedroom itself. The walls were covered in marks (maybe a former inmate chalking off the days ?) and other dubious stains. The bathroom was little better and cleaning must have been an optional service that I had failed to pay for.

In short I would only recommend staying here if every other hotel is booked up or you are researching for a remake of Shawshank,

Room Tip: Rooms in any other hotel are better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank guykaz2014
Julie C, Manager at Avoca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Room smelt of dampness, mouldy bathroom. Rude staff knocking on our door at 10am advising we need to check out when we had a late check out. Close to hospital won’t be back will try a different lodge next time

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple