All reviews car park clean place to stay train station king bed within walking distance clean apartment small cooktop single room handy location close to shops night stay stayed in a bedroom apartment business trip great facilities washing machine and dryer per night checking in
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our stay went very well, the room was clean and comfortable. Facilities provided in the room and within the building were very good. Onsite parking was also very convenient though a little difficult to find where the car park access is. Thank you for a good stay experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestLiverpool, Manager at Quest Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear ruthsB4984BU,

I would like to thank you for writing such a kind review and also for choosing the Quest Liverpool for your hotel choice in Liverpool. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel into Liverpool.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I was impressed with the staff at the reception. They were friendly and responsive to my requests and queries.
The facilities are generally clean and the location is actually close to all amenities.
Housekeeping staff are consistently on the go to make each unit clean and cozy. Thanks for their hard work.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear sylviav373,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. Positive comments such yours are also a huge motivational factor for the team to strive hard to please our valued guest. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Quest Liverpool.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Worst quest that I have ever stayed at. Terrible service. I have been promised a call back from the manager and it has been 3 days and no call. I had another guest walk into my room while I was getting dressed as they gave him the wrong room. There were numerous issues with them having to give me new keys all the time

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestLiverpool, Manager at Quest Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear n0nname,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. At Quest Liverpool we value customer feedback greatly and your feedback is extremely important to us. Such comments are not normal and is a deviation from our standards and I assure you that this matter has been addressed with due seriousness to the team. After further investigation and as we have discussed with you through email, your key has to be updated in the morning as explained by the staff as you have been extending your stay on a daily basis. We have also been trying to contact you but to no avail.

On behalf of the team rest assured we value your business and feedback and I would like to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve each and every day and it is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay as much as you had hoped. I do hope we can entice you to stay with us again when next you are in Liverpool.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Free newspapers, bowls/cutlery in room, and gym on ground floor are great. Walking distance to Liverpool hospital and train station. Some good food options within walking distance. I've given a low score for sleep quality, due to the major construction work next door (hopefully this will be finished soon) - this wouldn't be a problem if you wake up early (before 6.30).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear M7405DMjasond,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. Positive comments such yours are also a huge motivational factor for the team to strive hard to please our valued guest. I apologised that you have been disturbed by the construction next door, we have already spoke with the site manager to inform them about the noise as they have specific working hours so as not to disturb anyone in the area. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Quest Liverpool.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The room was nice and clean.
Arrived a 1.50 and room would not be available for sometime, even though check in is at 2pm. So I was upgraded But the upgrade was no upgrade. extremely small bathroom, had no where to place any items. House Keeping were quite room when I asked if I could have something to place my bathroom items, and no help was given, so all my makeup ect had to stay on the floor as there is only a sink in the bathroom.
House keeping was not done on Sundays or public holidays, and I was not aware of this so, so I had to go out late to purchase items as no extra amenities were left to compensate this. Due to this I had one towel for 3 days, asked housekeeping for clean towel, but never received on.
Found it difficult to call and get in contact with this hotel prior to arriving but then realised once there, only one person on reception so service was very slow.
was new to this area but since reception was full could never get help.

Surprised its rated 4 Half star, don't think it deserved it.
Clean hotel. Large bed with big room. This hotel was noisy

Wifi was extremely slow.
Extra unexpected fees when arrived.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear mia74_11,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. I sincerely apologise for the poor experience. Such comments are not normal and is a deviation from our standards and I assure you that this matter has been addressed with due seriousness to the team. Thank you again for taking the time to write and if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back at Quest Liverpool.