All reviews car park clean place to stay train station king bed within walking distance clean apartment small cooktop single room handy location close to shops night stay stayed in a bedroom apartment business trip great facilities washing machine and dryer per night checking in
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The room was nice and clean.
Arrived a 1.50 and room would not be available for sometime, even though check in is at 2pm. So I was upgraded But the upgrade was no upgrade. extremely small bathroom, had no where to place any items. House Keeping were quite room when I asked if I could have something to place my bathroom items, and no help was given, so all my makeup ect had to stay on the floor as there is only a sink in the bathroom.
House keeping was not done on Sundays or public holidays, and I was not aware of this so, so I had to go out late to purchase items as no extra amenities were left to compensate this. Due to this I had one towel for 3 days, asked housekeeping for clean towel, but never received on.
Found it difficult to call and get in contact with this hotel prior to arriving but then realised once there, only one person on reception so service was very slow.
was new to this area but since reception was full could never get help.

Surprised its rated 4 Half star, don't think it deserved it.
Clean hotel. Large bed with big room. This hotel was noisy

Wifi was extremely slow.
Extra unexpected fees when arrived.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
QuestLiverpool, Manager at Quest Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear mia74_11,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. I sincerely apologise for the poor experience. Such comments are not normal and is a deviation from our standards and I assure you that this matter has been addressed with due seriousness to the team. Thank you again for taking the time to write and if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back at Quest Liverpool.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I couldn't fault Quest Liverpool. Friendly staff, very clean apartment and central to all amenities. I used the training facilities while staying at Quest and they were 5*. The staff made sure that the tables and chairs were set out before each session and the tea, coffee and water facilities were always available.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestLiverpool, Manager at Quest Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear tanyacP3963UK,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. Positive comments such yours are also a huge motivational factor for the team to strive hard to please our valued guest. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Quest Liverpool.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

very clean, very good facilities It would have been nice if we could open the window to let some air in as it got very musty inside. And also would be good to have access to the other side of the building externally, so we didn't have to walk around .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear A7442VHamyb,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. Please be informed that windows in our studio rooms are locked however can be requested to open for fresh air. Also, with regards to the access to the other side of the building, we apologise that you are unhappy with this, however for safety and security issues, we do not allow our guests to access the hotel through the parking gate unless otherwise they have their car with them. Your comments have certainly outlined areas for improvement and I have addressed this to the team. Thank you again for taking the time to write and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Quest Liverpool.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Good location, close to Westfield Shopping complex and within walking distance of the Liverpool railway station. Many eateries in the surrounding area and also adjacent to 2 hotels. Staff were friendly and the property was quiet. Rooms were clean and beds large and comfortable. Parking was cheap but had to circle the block twice to find the garage entrance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
QuestLiverpool, Manager at Quest Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear peter s,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Quest Liverpool.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Had a terrible experience with management who deducted $100 from my account for small stain which can easily come off. But due to poor customer service and inability to listen they took my money.very upsetting

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank reetaf2017

Dear reetaf2017,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Quest Liverpool and taking the time to provide us your feedback pertaining to your stay. I apologise that you were unhappy with regards to the $100 taken out of your security bond. As per the registration form that you have signed upon check-in Quest Liverpool has the right to charge you from the credit card provided for security bond should there be any damages during your stay may it be willful or not. In this case, you have left the room with stained carpet. We have tried our best to remove the stain to avoid charging you however it can't be removed and we have to replace it with you new carpet to ensure that the room will be up to Quest Liverpool's standard for the next guest same way as how we have prepared your room when you stayed with us. I understand that you are upset with this charges however I believe our team has provided you a good quality service specially when assisting you on extras services that you require during your stay.
Once again, thank you for your time and we wish to welcome you back at Quest Liverpool.