US$ 159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 75
US$ 53
  • Free Internet
US$ 244
US$ 222
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 266/night.

The Metropole Guesthouse(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 61
US$ 281
US$ 188
Priceline
Alpine Motor Inn(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 80
Priceline
No. 14 Lovel St(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 45
US$ 73
US$ 66
Priceline
3 Sisters Motel(Katoomba)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 64
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Dont know why all the negative comments?
The townhouse was perfect for our family stay. It was great as the kids could have a place to run and make a bit of noise and not bother anyone else.
Its a 2 min drive to scenic world and 1 min to the centre hub of katoomba.
All the beds had electric blankets and room heating so we were very comfortable the whole weekend.
Highly recommended for familys.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We arrived at thetown houses at 8.30 pmno light outside to see the code to get inside once inside no heating a b it was freezing rang next morning to be told the heating had been playing up.when we went to get a glass for a drink found out all the china was dirty.I made a call to Kerri the lady we had done our bookings as usual she was so rude.when i told her we were not happy as the unit was dirty she told me to get other accommodation (that was her attitude).how could we as we did not have our car there.Kerri arranged a cleanerto come over,but still not clean the unit very well.Such a pity as unit was is in an ideal location. The carpets were filthy never been clean.Kerri your manners are so rude never to return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Geoff P
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I am not gonna lie this place could do with a seriously good clean!! It was dusty, musty smelling, there were dead bugs in the wardrobe, the bed covers looked as if they needed washing and the dining table was so sticky that the place mats stuck to it!. There are signs saying you will be charged if you do not keep the place tidy so I reckon they run it on a minimal cleaning turnover.
That being said its a great location only a 5 minute walks from Echo Point and a bus stop on the corner - its very spacious and adequately furnished which is all you really need need after a days hiking in the valley.
We never actually met or saw any staff or owners which was slightly weird as all dealings were via email or over the phone but that was not too big a problem.
I probably wouldn't stay there again but it would be great for a bunch of friends/students who are not too fussy about cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Clare M
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I booked this place to stay for the 10th to 14th of February as I was attending the ukulele festival at Katoomba.

No confirmation email so I evetually asked for one. And it come through about a week later. No contact was forthcoming as to how to obtain access to the villa. So I contacted tge owner and was told to ring on day of arrival for the code. So i contacted the owner on the day and it took 3 phone calls to get through. They are very bad at communication.

When I arrived I found the fridge pulled out from the wall and there were dead bugs in every room. I rang onwer to let them know I would not stay in accomdation in this state.

I rang the owner to find out what was happening. And I was told they'd sprayed the house for pests and no cleaner was booked on to tidy the space therefore it wouldn't be cleaned before or after my arrival.

I said it was not good enough. The space had been booked since September the previous year. They knew I was coming why not make sure the space was clean.

She then offered me another space but said they had also been sprayed and not cleaned. I said I was not willing to look at another space and I asked for a refund because I was going home.

She agreed to a refund which I received the following week.

Book at your own risk as owners are not interested in upkeep or communication.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Julie P
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Despite some of the negative reviews on here, we found this place to be a great place to stay for our family. location is fab, walking distance to Echo Point, walking distance for the more fit ones to Scenic World and the town centre. It's a great location to base yourself. Our townhouse was very clean and tidy and seems well looked after. The cleaner even called in to check that everything was OK. It's very affordable for it"s location. Glad I wasn't put off by the negative reviews. Would stay again or recommend to others.

Room Tip: Good accessibility to tourist locations
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family