All reviews the main street budget room elvis festival great position real tea stay there again single bed in the room friendly reception breakfast was included close to town middle of town room was clean quiet location walking distance feel very welcome stayed for one night free wifi
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Friendly staff, always willing to help. Excellent service. Motel in central location close to shops and club. Our group spent 2 nights at this motel. its a bit dated in terms of exterior look, but was adequate for our requirements. it was also very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
marmonvan, Owner at Cowra Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thanks for your review, look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I only spent 1 night at this motel. A budget motel with very friendly staff. All you need is provided including a good breakfast which is included in the tariff. Great location near the park and pool. Also handy to the Main Street and an excellent meal at the Imperial.
Recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Stayed for one night, room is small, but clean and comfortable and I slept quite well. Within in walking distance of the main road, and hotels/restaurants. Rooms are non smoking, but the man in the room next door was smoking outside and all the smoke was coming onto my room, so would be nice if they made the whole property non smoking.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A lack of decent accommodation meant we were forced to take what was available. A tiny room with a double and single bed, which I had the great misfortune to score. Time to update your mattresses! After a very uncomfortable night, got up to find my back objected immensely and am still hobbling. Basic breakfast provided. Just proves you should pre book your accommodation and get what you really want. Never again

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I found myself in Cowra after 10pm, looking for a bed for the night. The Cowra Motor Inn has an automated 24 hour check in facility which was so easy to use - a life saver!!! The room was clean with great heating. Choice of room rates to suit your budget. I arrived at the dining room for continental breakfast which was included in the room rate, just as they were packing up. Staff quickly made me feel welcome and made sure I had my breakfast without feeling rushed.

Date of stay: September 2017