All reviews the main street elvis festival budget accommodation real tea stay there again single bed in the room friendly reception basic room convenient location middle of town continental breakfast feel very welcome imperial hotel stayed for one night within walking distance free wifi great place to stay
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A lack of decent accommodation meant we were forced to take what was available. A tiny room with a double and single bed, which I had the great misfortune to score. Time to update your mattresses! After a very uncomfortable night, got up to find my back objected immensely and am still hobbling. Basic breakfast provided. Just proves you should pre book your accommodation and get what you really want. Never again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I found myself in Cowra after 10pm, looking for a bed for the night. The Cowra Motor Inn has an automated 24 hour check in facility which was so easy to use - a life saver!!! The room was clean with great heating. Choice of room rates to suit your budget. I arrived at the dining room for continental breakfast which was included in the room rate, just as they were packing up. Staff quickly made me feel welcome and made sure I had my breakfast without feeling rushed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

In a Central location with restaurants nearby, a very comfy bed and price was good value with the generous Continental breakfast. Air conditioning worked well and warmed the room quickly (it was near zero degrees outside) and was not noisy. Highly recommended place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were warmly greeted when we arrived at the Cowra Motor Inn and received very useful information about local attractions and eating places. The room was fairly basic but comfortable, clean and cosy and perfect for the price. Complimentary breakfast was a real bonus. Free wi-fi too! Location was quiet as its off the main road. We'll stay again when next travelling through this lovely little town.

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem, ask for rooms 1 to 15
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Have stayed here on two occasions and both times extremely happy. Clean room, great price, in the centre of town and the staff were fantastic. Both stays were last minute bookings and reception were more than happy to accommodate us, highly recommended .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple