My wife and I brought our two kids down to Sydney last weekend for a friends wedding,we wanted to stay some what close to the city but avoid the hustle and bustle.From previous experience we have found that Bondi is usually very busy and we decided on Coogee beach. I have to say that our stay ended up being well above and beyond our expectations. The hotel is literally seconds away from the ocean and is surrounded by shops and cafes so there's plenty to entertain the kids. Parking is free, which i personally think is just unheard of in Sydney and the staff in reception were truly helpful, it's nice to meet a team that understand the meaning of customer servive. We stayed in the one bedroom apartment and it had a full kitchen,a lounge room and a balcony, the best thing about the room was that it had two televisions so my wife and I weren't stuck watching cartoons all weekend! I would highy recommened the Coogee Sands for anyone looking for accommodation by the beach,families in particular,we will certainly be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments South Pacific
- Coogee Sands Sydney