“Great coffee & service.”
Review of Ink Cafe

Ink Cafe
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Cessnock
Description: We are a small cafe centrally located in Cessnock, Vincent St We do breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake. Our staff here are Ink will always strive to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Hope to see you soon :)
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I'm starting to become a regular at the Ink Cafe now. Always get great coffee & friendly service. Best coffee in Cessnock in my opinion.

1  Thank Greg M

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I personally love their coffee, stop in there every Thursday to get my fix on my way to work. Trad-dies are lined up for service,so their food and coffee has to be good.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The Ink cafe is situated in the main st of Cessnock , opposite the Council chambers . It is a popular stop off for those looking for a quick meal or quality coffee. Breakfasts are a delight , the bacon and egg roll shines as does the full breakfast.
Staff are very friendly , service good , premises are clean and menu excellent.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for a coffee and a bacon and egg roll take away, when I started chatting to one of the locals, had a great chat and the food and coffee was excellent
Ended up sitting in.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Been here a couple of times now and every time I walk in the door I'm greater with a smile, open arms and a cheeky G'day! The coffee is amazing, the food exceptional and the location is awesome! Stick around and kick your day off here!