Just Jump Skydive - CLOSED
Not a group activity

Reviewed 10 May 2013
255060Dv88
Sydney, Australia
DON'T BOOK THEY MUST HAVE GONE BUST! NO CONTACT!

Booked a skydive back in January for end of March Jump. No contact and tried to ring them their... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2014
LHurr

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Going to sue your company for the worst mislead information and refund policy. After speaking to Karen about booking and inquiring about traveling distance. Karen's reply was that its no different to any other skydiving destination from the city to Picton or Wollongong, While I found out after booking that the distance is not just double but triple . Then refusing to admit that she said that so that she does not refund the money. Worse manner ever over the phone. complete RIPP off !!! Next time if you don't really know the exact destination like you claimed, don't tell people that over the phone. I will ruin your reputation all over the internet and sue your company for false information.

6  Thank anwar s
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I will start the review by pointing out that the staff at just jump were absolutely amazing! Very friendly and informative. However, we booked a group of 7 of us. We were under the impression that we will all be going in a plane together. The plane was so little it could hardly fit two at the time plus our instructors. This means that one person had to jump on their own. If we had known this before we would have gone somewhere else. It was meant to be group thing!
I am also still waiting for the dvd 4 weeks later!

DV

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Just Jump has got to be the best skydiving operation in Australia! We went for a skydive there, the staff are brilliant and they were so informative. The actual skydive was too good for words to describe, to try, it was exhilarating, amazing, breathtaking, impeccable and beautiful all at the same time! Jumping from an plane 14, 000 feet in the sky is a milestone for me, but with Just Jump Skydive it was even better! I would reccomend it to anyone who wants to try, and go Just Jump!

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I would like to thank the team at Just Jump Skydiving (especially my instructor Sean). We were a booking of 4 first time skydivers and we all had a great time. The staff were very informative and friendly. We had no problems whatsoever except the weather could have been a bit warmer for my liking but all in all it was a very great experience. I highly recommend to anyone wanting an adrenalin rush to try skydiving - it is an excellent adventure! Thanks again Just Jump - can't wait to see the DVD!

3  Thank Susan283
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Booked for a group of 5 people and paid a total of $500 in deposits. When we showed up to the jump, the place was closed and there was no one to be found. We called them, and they told us that they had tried to call us. This was not the case. We ended up losing out $500 because we couldn't rebook within their time frame as we had traveled from Melbourne and Brisbane for a friend's birthday. Their customer service was the worst, they wouldn't answer our calls or respond to emails after they'd taken our money.

It might have been ok if they had warned us that the jump wasn't going to go ahead, but to allow us to drive all the way out there and have the placed closed is not good enough.

3  Thank CourtJN