All reviewsfour poster bedafternoon teaevening mealbar menubridal suiteyorkshire breakfastdressing tablelarge bathroomlovely settingcountry housesconesbeautiful roomold buildingcooked breakfastwedding venuefirst classshort break
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed here as my wife was a delegate at a conference in the hotel. Massive rooms, Lovely service especially at breakfast, Good local amenities. I didn't eat any meals other than breakfast in the hotel, so can't report on that. I've been here 3 times now and have never been even slightly disappointed

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely little hotel with some great friendly staff. Food was tasty too and reasonably priced.

The rooms are nice - mine was absolutely huge! No full length mirror though which is pretty weird!

Also the rooms were really hot! Everybody in my group had hot rooms with heating you can't control and windows you can barely open. Also the curtains / blinds are dreadful so in the morning the room is full of light whilst you're still asleep.

Free WiFi though and good parking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Having a serious shellfish allergy I rarely have deep fried food as scampi is often cooked in the one fryer. The chef and waitress went out of their way to ensure I had a good meal. The chef cooked my food separately and I had a treat- chips! They were superb. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dgpointon41
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Stayed one night with friends and found the accommodation, staff and food excellent. The hotel was busy during our stay as there was a wedding taking place however the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. We had a cream tea on arrival, served in the dining room which was delicious. We were planning to eat dinner in the bar area however as this was very busy with wedding guests at the time we wanted to eat we were seated in the dining room but able to choose from the bar menu. The food was delicious. Our rooms were clean and well equipped. We were upgraded to a suite which was very large and comfortable. Breakfast was also very good the following morning. All staff were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank cathandjohn515
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Another fantastic stay at Solberge Hall, this time in a four-poster suite (room 1). We just love the solitude of this place. The hotel's in a lovely quiet location where you truly feel like you can get away from everything and completely relax and unwind. The hotel is so quaint and tastefully decorated throughout, and really feels like you're living in a period drama! The deals on the website and on Groupon offer fantastic value for money. Can't wait to return again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple