Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 229
Hotels.comUS$ 229
PricelineUS$ 229
Trip.comUS$ 248
ZenHotels.comUS$ 245
eDreamsUS$ 229
All reviews bose sound system nespresso coffee machine council car park room size rooms are small central location centre of town an ocean view room your doorstep spa bath the main street up to date comfy bed walking distance to everything hamilton island stayed for one night the air conditioning
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Positives include movies on demand, central location and early check in.
I found our room to be entirely unclean, there was a layer of dust over most parts of the room. Really disappointed with basic things like a clean toilet bowl, cups and stains on pillows.
The curtain was coming down (as pictured).
Would not recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sKateb0ard88
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Only had a two night stay but were very happy with our stay. As mentioned in other reviews rooms are small but of a high quality. We received a warm reception when checking in. Rooms are clean and have everything you need in them, we even received a welcome gift which was a nice surprise. Rooms also have a small balcony. Great location in the heart of Airlie plenty to see and do within walking distance from the hotel. Just a heads up there is no hotel owned parking however there is a council car park at the back of the hotel and is roughly $10 for 24hours.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank f4rm3r
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

First thing rooms were very very clean which was good .second think the view of the water wasn’t really there the view that I had was of a public car park .third thing not good when you’ve got 2 park your car outside in the open and pay $10 a night which the management thinks is a good deal,4 thing the room didn’t even have a chair so you could sit down and check your emails I had to sit on the floor to check my emails. I wouldn’t advise anybody to stay there. Not worth that money. I offered to pay for an upgrade to a bigger room but unfortunately there is no bigger rooms. Don’t go by the photos you see that’s where I went wrong.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2020

My partner and I stayed at the Heart Hotel for our babymoon. The staff were absolutely excellent, they were very friendly, helped with booking tours , complimentary champagne and were very welcoming and accommodating with our requests. Room was very clean and cleaned everyday, with fresh towels and toiletries daily. The location is also fantastic, next door to the lagoon where we spent many days and evenings going for a swim , with all the restaurants a 50m walk. Another bonus was the port was a 5-10 minute walk so no need for taxis for our daily activities.
Will definitely be coming back here at my next stay at Airlie Beach.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

stayed at the heart with a friend of mine, not only was the location amazing and room although very small, absolutely stunning, the woman at the front desk was an angel and helped immensly ! unsure of her name but she went out of her way to help us with anything we needed, recommendations, and was always making sure we were safely getting around and as 2 young girls it was super nice to have someone looking out for us away from home :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends