“Rainbow Bakery”

My Rainbow Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 26
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Glorious weather, location, service and delicious food
Will be returning shortly for the fresh fruit smoothies

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (176)

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

The staff and owner were lovely right from the start. We required GF due to dietary requirements, plus my wife cannot negotiate the stairs ,and they were helpful and cheery .
We tried the Brazilian cheese ball / bread with our meals and it worked well.
Nice to have something other than the old ' bacon & egg's', and as they said ,we can adjust to suit dietary requirements, which is a good positive approach.

Date of visit: August 2021
Bara, Owner at My Rainbow Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thank you for a great feedback.
And our elevator - highlight of the day :-)

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Located near the Coral Sea Marina I thought this place would be crowded and noisy.
Instead, it had great atmosphere, well trained staff, panoramic views, and great food and drinks. After 5 days in Airlie Beach it clearly had the best coffee in town.

Date of visit: August 2021
Bara, Owner at My Rainbow Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you for a great review.
Bara & Rainbow Team

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed the most beautiful views in this relaxed setting. I enjoyed a chai tea with a delicious gf banana bread muffin served warm with fresh butter. Coffee is also good. Good wifi. Some staff friendly. My partner tried a beef curry pie and said it was very good also their savoury muffin served with chutney was delicious.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

We have been here many times during our month long stay after our walks around beautiful Airlie Beach. The coffee is amazing and the food is fantastic, particularly brekky smashed avo and eggs. The waitresses are very friendly too.

Date of visit: July 2021
Bara, Owner at My Rainbow Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Thank you for a great feedback! The Rainbow team :-)