3 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 22
Expedia.comUS$ 271
Hotels.comUS$ 271
StayForLongUS$ 281
All reviews electric bbq the kitchen cab fare the ground floor spa bath garden view bedroom penthouse lounge room apartment was great quiet location these apartments min walk washing machine stayed longer town centre large balcony nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

All I can say is, do not stay here. I did all I could to try to calm myself with the room that we were given. In the middle of a current health crisis with Covid 19 you would think that basic Hygiene/sanitation standards would be of high priority. This hotel will seriously make you re think about that. I will let the pictures paint you an idea of what we experienced. Save your money for a really nice hotel. Not this one!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Paid for a luxury 5 star room, and instead we go a 3 star motel at best.

The room states, luxury Room with a spa and garden view, and they gave us whatever this was.
Aircon is shot and smelt funny, an old couch that's stained, the mattress was at least 40 years old,
Showers haven't been cleaned properly in so long, the 'spa' was a bathtub with broken jets,

The toilet constantly ran, and once calling reception to get the problem fixed, instead I was met with an angry man coming in to fix the toilet.

No spa in the room as stated, instead we have a tiny bathtub with spa jets that don't work.

I came to here to propose to my now fiance, and this place just ruined everything I envisioned.

Strongly do not recommend this place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Booked for two night stay lost Covid. Had a ground floor apartment with ocean view - worth paying the extra! Fantastic view. The apartment we were allocated was beautifully decorated. We did not cook in the room - but looked like there were plenty of utensils. Helpful reception staff.

Reviewed 21 July 2020

I was beyond disappointed with the stay in Apartment 102.

We’ve all been impacted by the pandemic but given the closure period this would have been the opportunity to deep clean this apartment. the weekend manager tried to tell us that it’s dirtier than usual because there was a long stay booking prior to us checking in . That is no concern of ours, we expect to stay somewhere clean and nice. My expectation during Covid was this place would be so clean, but this apartment was filthy from months and months of build up.

I booked this for my Mum as a birthday present and I joined her last Friday.

These apartments are not five star as claimed and when my mother and I tried to have the problems resolved nothing was done. The weekend manager tried to get a cleaner on Saturday and Sunday. Apparently the microwave was cleaned which doesn’t address any of the issues noted below and was pointless given we were leaving the next day. I asked for a new apartment as was told no.

Curtains were difficult to open/close- to the point I though they would come down if we tried to move them.

Rubbish bin dirty and broken. It’s a cheap plastic bin that was ridiculous.

Furniture dirty and dusty. Dust everywhere. There were two metal ornamental boats sitting on the bench that were so thick with dust I don’t know how this could be ignored so blatantly.

Filthy bench top with cooking and coffee splatters and old bits of food dried on the bench.

Dishwasher smelt terrible and on inspection found the filter to be full of gross stuff.

All dishes were dirty and smeared. The cutlery in the top draw rusty.

One dusty blanket provided and it was not on the bed.

No bath mat provided and had to request twice before we got one.

Bathtub had other people’s hair laying in the bottom of it.

Shower covered in lime scale (white vinegar is a cheap solution)

Floors dusty and bits of dirt around the bottom of bench.

No cable tv as advertised.

Coffee machine had no pods or information the guest needing to purchase them.

There was also no information about the property, local area or how to get help if needed.

There is also no place to drop keys when leaving before your reception opens. We locked the keys in the room as this was the only appropriate action we could take.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Melissabee83_kiwi
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

Was only an overnight trip for a business meeting - however wow!! I could’ve stayed here for muuuuchhhh longer! Absolutely stunning area, great hotel, staff & amenities provided. I cannot comment on value for money as my business paid (and I’m unsure how much??), however with everything provided I can guarantee it is definitely well worth it!! Great little trip.

Date of stay: January 2020