Amazing!! Myself and my family (parents, brother and sister-in-law) stayed here in March 2011 last year. Close to everything in the town, clean, tidy, spacious, stunning apartment with fantastic ocean views. I have stayed in a lot of places worldwide and can honestly say this was one of the best stays I've had. The staff were so accommodating too. The only downfall was the fact that the hotel is on a steep hill and my mum who has knee problems found it difficult getting around (up hills and steps). However the staff were more than willling to help out by driving her up and down the hill in their golf cart where posssible! Can't rate this place highly enough. Liz O' Brien, Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands