First time to airlie beach and what an experience! Not only the perfect location but the accommodation and service provided by management made the visit outstanding. View from room 24 was bliss. Clean apartment. Bed comformy. Pools clean and several to choose from. Air-con worked perfectly (and was a godsend as i was adjusting from the humidity). Yes its a steep climb back up but takes no more than 10 minutes till your in the main strip (close enough to walk but far enough to be private and quiet). Couldn't fault this place. Management were friendly and of great assistance in suggesting attractions and arranging buses to and from the ferry's. Thank you for having us I'll be recccomnding this place to everyone I know. I look forward to returning very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands