We have just returned home after an awesome stay at Toscana Village Resort. The apartment was just like home with everything you need! The view was awesome over looking the beautiful Whitsunday Islands! I'm sure going to miss having my morning coffee with that view and also the morning visit from the cocky! The management are very helpful and friendly booking our tour for as out to the reef! The kids just loved the stay especially jumping off the waterfall into the pool with the other kids! We were all sad to leave and when we return one day we will defiantly stay at the Toscana again! Great value and just perfect!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands