We have recently returned from a very relaxing stay at Airlie Beach. We booked an apartment in the Mediterranean Resorts through Q Rentals. The agent bent over backwards to see that we were looked after. The unit was spotless,the views beautiful and the managers were very friendly and helpful. Yes, its a steep climb, not for the faint hearted or very unfit, but if you take it slow with long steps, it is not far at all. We normally did the downhill walk and caught a taxi back up the hill to avoid any cardiac arrests. There are 2 pools on site and a nice BBQ. Cockatoos visited daily to say hello and to steal any food left on the table. They are irrestible, but messy, so beware! I would recommend contacting Tania at Q Rentals if you plan to go to Airlie for a holiday, she will look after you like you were gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands