Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,527 results
All reviews spa suite tropical breakfast clipper restaurant bay view room hammock on the balcony breakfast was included restaurant staff cooked breakfast pool area stunning views short stroll reception staff bedroom penthouse easy walk whitsunday islands the main street hamilton island
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

We had a beautiful stay in two different rooms at the Coral Sea resort. The first room had a sea view, a spa at the balcony and a hammock. Summer at its best. We like the hotel so much that we decided to extend our stay for a couple more days. New room did not have the hammock but had indoor spa. Also great! Brekkie was included throughout our stay. Had many items and love it all. My favourite had to be the coconut and chia pudding. Hubby loved the eggs Benny. Planning to come back some time soon.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenia_Schmitt
Damian Kelly, General Manager at Coral Sea Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Kenia,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the wonderful review!
I do hope I an welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

We booked this resort through Unsold.com and it was priced at 4 nights for $316aud, I couldn't believe my eyes, when we checked into our room. It had uninterrupted sea view and also overlooked the pool. I kept expecting to wake up from this dream, but it was all real.This was definitely a 5 star and everything was great, even had breakfast included.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank carolwD5511PF

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We agree that our location is second to none!
I really do hope you can join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

This place is my FAVOURITE place to go with my friend once a week - if it’s for lunch or for the pool party, I am never disappointed!

Food and drink is a little expensive, but you can’t complain when you’re in the best venue with the best view in Airlie. Bri is always so kind every time I walk in and particularly the Argentinian waiter (Detan) sorry not sure on his name is outstanding. I love the fresh oysters, all the cocktails and my favourite waitress is Kaite from Texas. She is so sweet and really shows how relaxing it is to not only go there but work there as well. 100% my favourite place!

Thank you guys!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank alwaystrybekind

Hi ilikefood,

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on your praise to Detan, Bri and Katie and i agree that they are gems.
I hope to meet you on your next visit,

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong - this is a great place to hang out. The pool area is lovely, overlooking the sea with the bar and restaurant adjoining it.
The food is fabulous and plenty of drink options although the pricey cocktails do taste a little light on the alcohol content.
Live music is excellent.
My biggest bug was that they no longer provide pool towels to day pass users - I mean WTH, not like I walk around with a pool towel all day, I’m on holidays.
As a paying guest to a pool club I’d expect a towel.
The excuse we were given is they are for in-house guests only to ensure they have enough - well you know what, go buy more towels. It’s a penny pinching management decision that makes no sense, it’s like telling someone they can’t have cutlery in the restaurant unless they are staying at the hotel ‍♀️

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank kidsb4me
Damian Kelly, General Manager at Coral Sea Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Hi Kidsb4me,

Thank you for your review.
We do agree that this is the best place to hang and thank you for letting us know about the fabulous food.
There was a problem with towels during your stay here, which has now been rectified. They are now available for Pool Club pass members.
I do hope you can join us again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed for a total of 3 nights at the Coral Sea Resort, superficially it is beautiful! Lovely outdoor space, lovely restaurant, and rooms are clean. However, once you look a bit deeper there’s a few things off; lights in rooms broken, TVs not working, poorly fitted shower and bathroom fittings.
I stayed in the king room with balcony, and the deluxe room with ocean views.
Overall a very lovely stay, and I would stay again. The people/staff will do anything for their customers, they were so helpful and that’s what made my stay very enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2021