6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 236
Hotels.comUS$ 236
PricelineUS$ 236
eDreamsUS$ 236
CheapTicketsUS$ 236
StayForLongUS$ 407
1,522 results
All reviews spa suite tropical breakfast clipper restaurant bay view room hammock on the balcony breakfast was included restaurant staff cooked breakfast pool area stunning views outdoor spa short stroll reception staff bedroom penthouse easy walk whitsunday islands the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

We booked this resort through Unsold.com and it was priced at 4 nights for $316aud, I couldn't believe my eyes, when we checked into our room. It had uninterrupted sea view and also overlooked the pool. I kept expecting to wake up from this dream, but it was all real.This was definitely a 5 star and everything was great, even had breakfast included.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank carolwD5511PF
Damian Kelly, General Manager at Coral Sea Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We agree that our location is second to none!
I really do hope you can join us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

This place is my FAVOURITE place to go with my friend once a week - if it’s for lunch or for the pool party, I am never disappointed!

Food and drink is a little expensive, but you can’t complain when you’re in the best venue with the best view in Airlie. Bri is always so kind every time I walk in and particularly the Argentinian waiter (Detan) sorry not sure on his name is outstanding. I love the fresh oysters, all the cocktails and my favourite waitress is Kaite from Texas. She is so sweet and really shows how relaxing it is to not only go there but work there as well. 100% my favourite place!

Thank you guys!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank alwaystrybekind

Hi ilikefood,

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on your praise to Detan, Bri and Katie and i agree that they are gems.
I hope to meet you on your next visit,

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong - this is a great place to hang out. The pool area is lovely, overlooking the sea with the bar and restaurant adjoining it.
The food is fabulous and plenty of drink options although the pricey cocktails do taste a little light on the alcohol content.
Live music is excellent.
My biggest bug was that they no longer provide pool towels to day pass users - I mean WTH, not like I walk around with a pool towel all day, I’m on holidays.
As a paying guest to a pool club I’d expect a towel.
The excuse we were given is they are for in-house guests only to ensure they have enough - well you know what, go buy more towels. It’s a penny pinching management decision that makes no sense, it’s like telling someone they can’t have cutlery in the restaurant unless they are staying at the hotel ‍♀️

1  Thank kidsb4me

Hi Kidsb4me,

Thank you for your review.
We do agree that this is the best place to hang and thank you for letting us know about the fabulous food.
There was a problem with towels during your stay here, which has now been rectified. They are now available for Pool Club pass members.
I do hope you can join us again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed for a total of 3 nights at the Coral Sea Resort, superficially it is beautiful! Lovely outdoor space, lovely restaurant, and rooms are clean. However, once you look a bit deeper there’s a few things off; lights in rooms broken, TVs not working, poorly fitted shower and bathroom fittings.
I stayed in the king room with balcony, and the deluxe room with ocean views.
Overall a very lovely stay, and I would stay again. The people/staff will do anything for their customers, they were so helpful and that’s what made my stay very enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Stayed here for one night on way to Hamilton Island. Nice location, sea views, nice room. Had room service fish and chips which was fine. Breakfast was good, Bircher muesli. Seemed very popular with families. Would be happy to try again on our next visit to Airlie.

Dear John,

Thank you for your positive review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.