See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We had stayed for 2 days in this hotel during Explain India Tour. The hotel was very good.The rooms were spacious, neat , clean and well furnished with all modern amenities. The staffs were helpful and well-behaved. The food was average and limited(only vegetarian dishes).
But overall a very good experience!!!

Stayed February 2015, travelled with family

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GMLEIG, General Manager at Lords Eco Inn, Gandhidham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Dear Guest,

We Truly appriciate you , time & effort sharing in experience with us during your recent stay at "Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham - Adipur"

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends & associate & look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back...

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

I just get a review with my friend and sugest me for lords eco inn adipur gandhidham. Rooms interior and option for king size bed and twin bed in deluxe category is available which was offered by the front office team at the time of check inn. Specially thanks to Mr.Rakesh and Mr.Kamal he is so nice person, Service and food quality is so good. Breakfast menu was so heavy from indian cuisine and south indian , we have both option.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing "Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham" for your recent stay in Gandhidham. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at "Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham - Adipur".

Your sincerely

Reviewed 1 February 2015

We wanted to stay somewhere else initially. But later on based on a recommendation from a friend of mine, we booked 3 rooms in this hotel for our family stay. I am glad we selected this hotel due to various reasons. This is a brand new hotel and right in the center of a small town. The rooms are really amazing and much better than some of the 3/4 star hotels I have stayed in. I could not imagine such luxurious rooms at so low tariff. The other surprising element was a complementary breakfast which was served fresh and hot. The service was amazing, they didn't leave a smallest of an issue during our stay. The bathrooms were too good and much beyond I had expected. The bed was quite big and extremely comfortable. Our rooms were facing the busy main road but we never felt the noise inside the rooms. Everything is at a walk-away distance be it restaurants, ice-cream parlor, street food (don't miss out the local varieties of "Dabeli"), market etc. The hotel's own restaurant is still work-in-progress but there are many good restaurants nearby. There are two good pan-shops one of them just opposite the hotel and you must try their Chocolate pan, it's quite unique. I am not sure if they have a Wi-Fi as we never bothered to check. Parking is a bit of an issue but it can be managed. The staff is well-groomed and courteous as well quite professional in their approach as if you are staying in a big star hotel. I would surely stay here on my next visit.

Room tip: We had 3 rooms and we found all of them moreover the same. The rooms are quite luxurious with respect to the hotel being in a small town. Sometimes the bathroom stinks mainly due to poor drainage system but otherwise there is nothing to complain with the bathrooms. They are too good.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank TraavelGeek

Dear Guest, we truly appriciate your time & effort to sharing in experience with us during your recent stay at "Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham - Adipur" , we are please to know that your overall experience came up as a great one at "Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham Adipur".

I have personaly shared your comment with my entire team & they were extrimly delighted to hear from you.

We have started wifi with us

We do hope , you will recommend us to your friends & associate & look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 21 January 2015

This was my first visit to Lords Eco Inn which is the newest hotel in town. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. Staff were good and took care of all needs. The restaurant breakfast buffet as well the dinner buffet in the restaurant is lavish and tasty.the best point of this hotel was that the tariff of the hotel was very economical I will definitely visit again whenever I am in Gandhidham.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Bipin04

On behalf of Hotel Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham - Adipur , we thank you for choosing ,stay at Lords Eco Inn Gandhidham. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope that the services extended were to your satisfaction.
We constantly strive to maintain a high standard of courteous and attentive services to each and every valued guest.

In our endeavor to continuously improve, we would like to appriciate your valuable comments/suggestions .

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you, as we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Lords Eco Inn, Gandhidham.