“Great view and great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Betsy P
“Great view and great place”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great vacation here. It was clean. I gave it a four because I feel like...
1. if you are going to be right across from the ocean, maybe you should provide beach towels
2.If you are't use to sleeping in hot humid condition, then you may want to look for a place with a back up generator. The electricity went out one night due to rioting, and it was horrible. I slept on top of the sheets and the mosquitos ate me alive. If you are fine with getting by with a fan a windows open, than you can't beat this location for the price.
3. We ran the air probably 12 hours a night, in one room with fans on in upper floor, and electricity for 10 days was $4500 DRP, about $110 US. Thats just to give you an idea of what the electricity runs. So if was just me and my husband, one room with AC for 12 hours at night, and a few fans on and fridge running.
4. It would have been nice to have a FOB that actually worked the gate, getting out of the car in the middle of a busy rd, to open the gate, wasn't fun, especially if you were alone.

Other than that, it's a great location. The ocean across the street has one of the best swimming holes. Calm clear water. We walked to dinner mostly and it was nice to make our own drinks at the condo and bring to the beach. Check in and check out was a breeze.

All and all, I would rent here again, if I was certain the air didn't go out in the middle of the night.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing