All reviews great place to stay clean pool quiet at night enjoyed our stay nice beach home away from home air conditioning room service minute walk dominican republic josefina property vacation cleanliness beaches paradise dr
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

These charming villas are located right across the street from the beach and within walking distance of many restaurants making it the best place to stay in las terrenas!! Perfect for families and couples! The staff at the hotel provides excellent service and is very knowledgable of the area!! I will definitely be returning!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Amarilis B
Las Palmas a, Propietario at Hotel Villas Las Palmas al Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

In the name of all the members of our Hotel Villas Palmas Al Mar, we would like to thank you for sharing your opinion with us and other users of Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate it.

We are happy to learn that overall we met your expectations; we also take note of those ratings and comments, which indicate opportunity for improvement.

We hope we can have the chance to welcome you again in our Hotel Villas Palmas Al Mar

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We selected a 2 bedroom villa (#12) which was the first villa after the check in area. Everything was so nicely set up for our arrival. There's an equipped kitchen with all that you need to cook for yourself if you like, though the nearby dining options are wide and varied. The included buffet breakfast has all the options you could want (eggs, great crusty French bread, cereals, pancakes, juice, etc.) and the eating area looks out over the ocean. The staff was very nice and attentive. There is a small swimming pool which I normally would not uses since the beach is right there but it looked so inviting I tried it. At night it's heated and the underwater lights change color. Sounds kitschy but somehow it was not at all. I don't normally to return to the same vacation spot but we are making an exception in this case and plan to go back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Joyce T
Las Palmas a, Gerente at Hotel Villas Las Palmas al Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

For taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, they are very valuable for us all comments from our guest. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our services. We hope to return soon for us to serve you with the best service as you deserve.
Thank You Very Much of our manager Josefina Medina.
Salutations

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent for family or couples,beautiful hotel and the staff very friendly too,my best place to go for vacation ,cayo levantao ,el salto Del limon ,las ballenas on Feb and the four whellers that my teenage kids love .everything in one place.I go there every year its like going home.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Sunshine591294

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Great! Wonderful place, Hotel Villas Las Palmas, amazing experience, lovely place, relaxing, and peaceful! !!!
Amazing time, my husband and me are in love with this place. The hotel Villas Las Palmas, offers conform, friendly, fresh and fun vacation, than you can never forget. Also, offers trip around the town, and just in front beautiful view, a lot fun in the bars, near the restaurant.
And, the food, they have a fresh, and beautiful restaurant, and they have a open kitchen in front of the guess!
I can't wait for come back, and enjoy and relax! Thanks Villas Las Palmas!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yoheidy

Thank You Very Much of our manager Josefina Medina.
Salutations

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

I came here with my family from Sarasota, FL, I was delighted with the treatment from the employees! the breakfast was amazing, their WiFi covered the whole place, the villa had great beds, AC and hot water.

The victorian style villas were BEAUTIFUL! The pool was super fresh, and the beach across the street was just pristine, I loved the service, The Manager of the place was always trying to make our experience the best THANK YOU JOSEFINA! ( I hope you read this ) I was really satisfied. Come here you will not regret it!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family