“Slice of Heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TiffanyTr...
“Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My friends and I (group of 9) stayed at Villa Soliman for a girls weekend getaway. We have stayed in villas throughout the caribbean. Villa Soliman far exceeded our expectations. Max and his staff went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed. The pictures do not do this villa justice. We enjoyed lounging by the pool, kayaking, swimming and just enjoying the beautiful breeze that flows through the home. We really couldn't have asked for a better place. The villa was cleaned daily and the staff was great at replenishing the toiletries in the bathroom. Max did an amazing job designing this villa. We can't wait to return! I would highly recommend this vacation rental to anyone who is traveling to Tulum with a group of people and want to experience life in a villa.

Your age range 35-49
Stephanie...
“Villa Life”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This villa is so cozy, intimate, and inviting. The grounds keepers are friendly and courteous to say the least. Max was welcoming and informative. The view was breathtaking and the ocean breeze was delightful. The architectural design is of brilliance and comfort. My stay was delightful and a much needed getaway. I will definitely be back at Villa Soliman.

mrp123201...
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This house is beautiful from top to bottom. We had an amazing stay with 11 girls in June 2015. Max was a great host and was communicative from the very beginning. We had a chef during our entire stay which worked out amazing. The bedrooms are beautiful, and what a plus that each bedroom had its own bathroom! We did yoga on the rooftop-- one of my best memories. The house leads directly to the pool which leads directly to the beach. Even though we had some rain during our stay, we hardly noticed since the house was so beautiful. Recommend this house 100%.

Travelling group: Large Group
Amy H
Dallas, Texas
“Beyond my expectations”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The photos really do it no justice. When my group and I arrived we could not believe our eyes! True paradise! If you are used to 5 star hotels this is the place for you. So much room and bathrooms. Max is extremely accomadating and nice. The couple who take care of the property work so hard and do an amazing job. I will definitely be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carlyatx
Austin, Texas
“Lots of Lounging and Beach time”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Our group of ladies (in our late 20s early 30s) loved the house, it is a really great space, cool layout, and especially nice furnishings/design. It felt kind of like a modern beach bungalow. We would have rented a car as taxis were challenging and we were overcharged on a couple of occasions by drivers (Tulum Beach is about a 20 min drive). The pool area was well-maintained and clean and we loved the outdoor lounge furniture and set up! For swimming, the ocean wasn't ideal (lots of seawood and rocks), so I would suggest thinking about how important ocean time is to your group, although we enjoyed kayaking and walking up and down the sand. If I could do it again I would have purchased more groceries for breakfast and had Lina, the housekeeper, cook breakfast each day, as there is only one place to eat within walking distance (Jashita Hotel). Max, owner/manager, was very attentive and was easy to contact, he set up a reservation at THE BEST restaurant, Hartwood, and was able to get us in (a group of 10) on a Saturday night which was fantastic. Note about Tulum Beach, lots of sand fleas and bugs, after waking up the next morning looking like we had chicken pox I was wishing I had worn jeans/pants (bug spray doesn't work). The shops/restaurants pass incense/smoke throughout to help with the bugs but they are biters and you'll get eaten up, so best to cover up! The internet connection at the house was bogged down with 10 people trying to access it on several devices so I would suggest taking turns on the internet. Also note there is no landline so all calls have to be made from a cellular device. Also, no oven in the kitchen so if you plan on cooking keep that in mind. Lina came in every morning and made coffee and also made up the beds, did the dishes, etc. Just FYI her and her husband live on the property (right next to the house), so they are around. Also, they helped with questions about the house, etc. but speak very little English. We LOVED the 3rd and 4th floor balconies, and we had several yoga sessions on the top which is an amazing view, especially at sunset. I would recommend this home for large groups who enjoy more remote/quiet locations, it's a great home for bonding time with friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balconies and the view! It can't be beat at sunset
Liked least: The quality of the ocean near the house (was kind of rocky with seaweed)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 1,470
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing