“Villa Life”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stephanie...
“Villa Life”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This villa is so cozy, intimate, and inviting. The grounds keepers are friendly and courteous to say the least. Max was welcoming and informative. The view was breathtaking and the ocean breeze was delightful. The architectural design is of brilliance and comfort. My stay was delightful and a much needed getaway. I will definitely be back at Villa Soliman.

mrp123201...
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This house is beautiful from top to bottom. We had an amazing stay with 11 girls in June 2015. Max was a great host and was communicative from the very beginning. We had a chef during our entire stay which worked out amazing. The bedrooms are beautiful, and what a plus that each bedroom had its own bathroom! We did yoga on the rooftop-- one of my best memories. The house leads directly to the pool which leads directly to the beach. Even though we had some rain during our stay, we hardly noticed since the house was so beautiful. Recommend this house 100%.

Travelling group: Large Group
Amy H
Dallas, Texas
“Beyond my expectations”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The photos really do it no justice. When my group and I arrived we could not believe our eyes! True paradise! If you are used to 5 star hotels this is the place for you. So much room and bathrooms. Max is extremely accomadating and nice. The couple who take care of the property work so hard and do an amazing job. I will definitely be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carlyatx
Austin, Texas
“Lots of Lounging and Beach time”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Our group of ladies (in our late 20s early 30s) loved the house, it is a really great space, cool layout, and especially nice furnishings/design. It felt kind of like a modern beach bungalow. We would have rented a car as taxis were challenging and we were overcharged on a couple of occasions by drivers (Tulum Beach is about a 20 min drive). The pool area was well-maintained and clean and we loved the outdoor lounge furniture and set up! For swimming, the ocean wasn't ideal (lots of seawood and rocks), so I would suggest thinking about how important ocean time is to your group, although we enjoyed kayaking and walking up and down the sand. If I could do it again I would have purchased more groceries for breakfast and had Lina, the housekeeper, cook breakfast each day, as there is only one place to eat within walking distance (Jashita Hotel). Max, owner/manager, was very attentive and was easy to contact, he set up a reservation at THE BEST restaurant, Hartwood, and was able to get us in (a group of 10) on a Saturday night which was fantastic. Note about Tulum Beach, lots of sand fleas and bugs, after waking up the next morning looking like we had chicken pox I was wishing I had worn jeans/pants (bug spray doesn't work). The shops/restaurants pass incense/smoke throughout to help with the bugs but they are biters and you'll get eaten up, so best to cover up! The internet connection at the house was bogged down with 10 people trying to access it on several devices so I would suggest taking turns on the internet. Also note there is no landline so all calls have to be made from a cellular device. Also, no oven in the kitchen so if you plan on cooking keep that in mind. Lina came in every morning and made coffee and also made up the beds, did the dishes, etc. Just FYI her and her husband live on the property (right next to the house), so they are around. Also, they helped with questions about the house, etc. but speak very little English. We LOVED the 3rd and 4th floor balconies, and we had several yoga sessions on the top which is an amazing view, especially at sunset. I would recommend this home for large groups who enjoy more remote/quiet locations, it's a great home for bonding time with friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balconies and the view! It can't be beat at sunset
Liked least: The quality of the ocean near the house (was kind of rocky with seaweed)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
helen l
“Perfection in Paradise”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I don't even think it's possible to put into words the amazing time my friends and I had in Tulum at Villa Soliman. We immediately fell in love with the Villa which is even more gorgeous than the photos. We only used 4 of the bedrooms and was still spacious and so lovely. The separate rooms/terraces on each floor allow for privacy if desired, including a secondary kitchen on the second floor. I instantly noticed the high quality structure and decor of the Villa...everything from the most comfortable beds, the superior quality wood doors and tables, to the hand selected, decorative photos with custom made driftwood frames. The attention to detail is beyond evident. The staff who cleaned every day are so pleasant and considerate, and also called taxis for us, etc. when we requested.

The Villa is situated on a breathtakingly beautiful and serene bay, literally just steps from the water. The Villa provides kayaks, paddle boards and snorkel gear so plenty of activities that kept us entertained...and we all especially appreciated the privacy of the white sand beach. There's an amazing boutique hotel (Jashita) just a few min from the Villa, so we were able to enjoy multiple meals at the fantastic restaurant there. We also took a quick and easy cab ride into Tulum a few times for dinners. Next time, we'll definitely hire the private chef so we can enjoy outdoor dinners right on the beach at the Villa.

And last but definitely not least, our host Max went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we had everything we wanted: he made multiple dinner reservations for us, spa appts, and even picked up a Bday cake for me! He was always accessible during our stay, and checked in with us daily to see if there was anything additional he could do for us -- we felt completely taken care of.

My friends and I are incredibly fortunate to frequently travel over all parts of the globe and stay in luxury accommodations, and we agree that Villa Soliman surpassed all expectations. This was my first trip to Tulum and I'd been eyeing a few other places before I ultimately chose Villa Soliman, and now I know that for future trips this is the only place that I'll want to book. I'm already planning our next trip back...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing