“Lunch”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 11
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Visited Freddy's with family for lunch - food was great - coffee exceptional - fries yummy - burgers great

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We have eaten here a number of times. Even though there has been some time between each visit, when we arrive we are greeted like regulars!

The food is always tasty, well presented and reasonably priced. On this visit we both had Eggs Benedict which was delicious and much more reasonably priced than a large restaurant nearby.

The coffee is great too.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Finally a place where a large coffee is actually a LARGE.
So avoid at not being able to get a large coffee these days. It's great to find a place thay is ago k service, plenty of staff, a great selection of foods that I'm confident would suit any dietry requirement.
And in the era of down sizing actually has a LARGE coffee.
Well done to you very pleased.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe for lunch while out walking. Once we'd decided on what to have we realised there weren't any tables in the shade to sit with a buggy.
One of the staff (Lyal) noticed our dilemma and cane out and offered to move a table for us. He did it quickly and it wasn't too much trouble. This made our lunch much nicer!

The food itself was fine. We ordered from the menu and got what we ordered.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I had breakfast at this cafe. Both mornings we had fruit toast and coffee/hot chocolate. The fruit toast was delicious with the icing sugar on it!
I loved that they supplied blankets when it was cold and windy. And appreciated the local newspapers to read whilst having breakfast.
Extra kudos to the staff who found my bluetooth earbuds which I had dropped and put them aside for me to collect when I realised I had lost them. Thank you!