“A large coffee at last.”

Freddy Fuddpukka's Cafe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Finally a place where a large coffee is actually a LARGE.
So avoid at not being able to get a large coffee these days. It's great to find a place thay is ago k service, plenty of staff, a great selection of foods that I'm confident would suit any dietry requirement.
And in the era of down sizing actually has a LARGE coffee.
Well done to you very pleased.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe for lunch while out walking. Once we'd decided on what to have we realised there weren't any tables in the shade to sit with a buggy.
One of the staff (Lyal) noticed our dilemma and cane out and offered to move a table for us. He did it quickly and it wasn't too much trouble. This made our lunch much nicer!

The food itself was fine. We ordered from the menu and got what we ordered.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I had breakfast at this cafe. Both mornings we had fruit toast and coffee/hot chocolate. The fruit toast was delicious with the icing sugar on it!
I loved that they supplied blankets when it was cold and windy. And appreciated the local newspapers to read whilst having breakfast.
Extra kudos to the staff who found my bluetooth earbuds which I had dropped and put them aside for me to collect when I realised I had lost them. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had a lovely breakfast here. Bacon and eggs were good and reasonable priced. A nice place to sit outside on a winters day, if you can get a bit of the sun, and drink your coffee.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Freddy Fuddpukka's is an awesome cafe at Coolum Beach which offers all day breakfasts, delicious lunches, great coffee and yummy little sweet nothings to fortify their guests after some serious shopping.

We had visited Freddy's on a couple of occasions on our previous trip in December. The proprietors and staff have successfully sewed up a great business. Many of their visitors are elderly on walking frames or using walking sticks for mobility. Freddy's prides itself on providing excellent and attentive service. There are indoor and outdoor seating areas, dog watering facilities, a ramp and plenty of room.