“Good food, coffee, service and honesty!”

Freddy Fuddpukka's Cafe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I had breakfast at this cafe. Both mornings we had fruit toast and coffee/hot chocolate. The fruit toast was delicious with the icing sugar on it!
I loved that they supplied blankets when it was cold and windy. And appreciated the local newspapers to read whilst having breakfast.
Extra kudos to the staff who found my bluetooth earbuds which I had dropped and put them aside for me to collect when I realised I had lost them. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We had a lovely breakfast here. Bacon and eggs were good and reasonable priced. A nice place to sit outside on a winters day, if you can get a bit of the sun, and drink your coffee.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Freddy Fuddpukka's is an awesome cafe at Coolum Beach which offers all day breakfasts, delicious lunches, great coffee and yummy little sweet nothings to fortify their guests after some serious shopping.

We had visited Freddy's on a couple of occasions on our previous trip in December. The proprietors and staff have successfully sewed up a great business. Many of their visitors are elderly on walking frames or using walking sticks for mobility. Freddy's prides itself on providing excellent and attentive service. There are indoor and outdoor seating areas, dog watering facilities, a ramp and plenty of room.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This cafe has lots of casual, outdoor seating. Order at the counter and you are given a number for your table. We had delicious coffees, very well made. Lots of gluten free treats available.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

With its good reviews and unique name a morning coffee visit to this cafe was on our list during a short stay in Coolum.
We weren't disappointed.
Their own specialty roasted coffee was excellent and I appreciated it being serviced nice and hot as requested.
There was a good selection of cabinet food and we really enjoyed their homemade sausage rolls and pumpkin scones (more of a muffin).
The friendly staff and good service complemented the good atmosphere in this essentially outdoor cafe.
Highly recommended.