All reviews apartment was great the main drag shops and cafes apartment was clean a wonderful stay washing machine stay there again minute walk patrolled beach within walking distance great location sunshine coast megan luggage garage kitchen balcony
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was in a great location, one street back from the main drag. So, it's close to shops, restaurants, beach, surf club. For those who like a bevvy or two, there is a bottle shop very close by. The apartment was spacious, clean, well appointed, beds comfortable. The lady, Megan, who welcomed me was lovely. The apartments have a communal pool. A good sized balcony with views across to the surf. All up, a great unit. What I didn't like, was the lack of privacy. The balcony had other balconies quite close, as well as windows looking onto our balcony. Same thing with the bedrooms. Maybe they could have net curtains. Getting changed in the bedroom, I had to close the heavy curtains as balconies and windows from other apartments could look right into my room. As much as privacy is important to me, I would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

very clean with modern furnishings made our stay very comfortable. we only stayed one night as we were travelling further north but I could easily have stayed here a few more days. bed was much larger then expected and more like a king size so even happier. Hubby loves a shower with hand hekd head and there was excellent water pressure. only a block to the beach and shops. excellent helpful and friendly managers that couldnt do enough to help us.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Room was clean. Looked like it has had some recent renovations. Kitchen has everything need to cook up, not that we needed it as the hotel is less than 5 minute walk to some great restaurants. Would be great for extended stay as it has everything you would need. Our room had a fantastic view of the beach and the balcony was a quiet relaxing place to sit.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We checked in for 8 nights for our first holiday with our toddler and nothing could beat the experience we had!

The apartment was wonderful (large and clean, contained everything a family needs) with amazing views and Megan loaned us a cot and toys for the little one too. There were even pool noddles and beach toys and boogie boards for us to take to the beach with us!

It was only a few minutes walk to the beach and shops and having the BBQ on site was great too.

We are looking forward to planning our next holiday to Coolum and will definitely stay at the Surf Dance apartments again!

Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My mum and I had a great stay at Surf Dance. Stayed in a two bedroom apartment, the apartment was great with a fab kitchen, lovely balcony and bathroom and very comfy beds. Only a block walk from the beach - it's a bit of an incline on the way back so be aware if anyone has mobility issues.

Date of stay: September 2017