We stayed at this motor inn overnight, driving from Alice to Darwin. We had no prior booking, just drove through town and picked the best looking place. The main street of Tennant Creek was a bit intimidating, with the locals hanging around on the street, so our biggest concern was security, as we were moving interstate and travelling with a fully loaded car and trailer. The manager was very nice, friendly and helpful. The first room we were given - the door would not lock properly (my husband simply lifted it up and it came open when locked!) but after asking to move rooms we were given a new one, no worries. I was pleasantly surprised with the room - flat screen tv and DVD player and a new looking bed and bed linen. The air conditioner worked very well, quiet, nice and icy cold, and there was fast, free wireless in the room. Nice clean pool we had a swim in. Nice hot shower, good water pressure. And a quiet night. Initially thought the price was a bit expensive but it was worth it for a comfortable and safe nights' rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 11 sprawling acres, the Eldorado Motor Inn offers 78 airconditioned rooms. We have rooms to accomodate 1 person through to 5 people all ensuited with colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and ironing facilities. Wireless internet is also available all rooms. With a huge 120 seat licensed restaurant and alfresco area serving Chinese and steak menu you are sure to enjoy a fantastic meal here. At the Eldorado Motor Inn, we endeavour to make your stay as comfortable as can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Eldorado Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorado Hotel Tennant Creek
- Eldorado Motel Tennant Creek