See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I admit it. I stuffed up. I didn't read any reviews on this hotel and as soon as I saw the place I wished I had. The first impression was not good - not particularly friendly staff, it was almost as if I was an imposition to her. Then the room - where to start. First impression from the outside wasn't good either - sunken paving stones (drive and parking area) LOTS of weeds and overgrown garden by the door, just looked very untidy and unkempt. Once inside it wasn't much better. Very old and tired looking but I could have lived with that - it was dirty. The carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed, the glasses and cutlery didn't look the cleanest (so we didn't use them). The bathroom looked like it needed a good clean too. Mould in lots of places - the ceiling was even falling down in one part. Then to top it off the shower didn't work - it was either freezing cold or boiling hot. I got the lady to come and look at it and she told me that's just how it was and she offered to bring me a bucket to use for bathing. No thanks. Now I appreciate this hotel was quite cheap for Auckland, but this was cheap and nasty. Awful experience.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I had a bad feeling when i first enter the motel area turns out i was right. main door to my room is full of cig buds. theres even a grocery shop receipt and a lot of hair on my carpet. u will regret staying here

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank puteriwardatul
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

This place has left me speechless! What a horrendous dump - never have I stayed anywhere as filthy as this place.
Mould on the curtains, terrible stains on the chairs, dust thick on all surfaces, stains on the duvet and bed sheets, spare blanket was roughly rolled up in a ball in the cupboard (I was worried about what I would unravel!), mould all around the shower, light bulbs half busted, old milk in the fridge, dirty microwave and plates/cutlery, floor dirty and bad stains on the carpet, dead flies and insects on the floor and behind the doors, light shades next to bed covered in dirt...the list actually goes on. Please DO NOT stay here - spend a little more and go elsewhere...you will regret it otherwise!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here two nights. I'm guessing cleaning is not their strong point. The walls are dirty, toilet was too. The outside is in need of a huge clean. The little courtyard would be beautiful with a weed and some colour of flowers. No brush to clean the dishes. The sheets at least looked clean enough and were polite enough at check in.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have copied and pasted this from someone else but agree 100%

It is cheap, but there are better options out there. The room was in need of some serious maintenance. Holes in the door covered over with taper, mold above the shower, rotting wooden base to the vanity unit, towel rail falling off, rust along the bottom of the fridge door, and a stain on the bed spread. On positive note, the sheets were clean and the bed was comfy

Date of stay: August 2016