“So good!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Devine!

We would recommend 100%.

The falafel was the best we have eaten in NZ.
Nice portion size.

Nick and Aliana Regos

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat here almost every week, and I have been going for almost 18 years religiously! Super fresh, healthy and tasty. A local must!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent option for this type of food. Very casual sit down area, good for a quick uncomplicated visit.

Lamb Kebap was enormous, though not cheap at $20 including feta. Very tasty though and set me up for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We eat a lot of falafel sandwiches that are usually vegetarian in pita or a wrap or something like that I’ve eaten them mostly in the United States this is unquestionably the best I have eaten this side of west Los Angeles.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Good, wholesome food, very tasty!
Plus really good coffee!!

Only mention for improvement would be hotter food, and to spice up the chilli, as it wasn't very hot the last time I'd ordered it.