“Delicious Lamb Kebab ”

Falafel Gourmet Cafe
Ranked #52 of 201 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent option for this type of food. Very casual sit down area, good for a quick uncomplicated visit.

Lamb Kebap was enormous, though not cheap at $20 including feta. Very tasty though and set me up for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We eat a lot of falafel sandwiches that are usually vegetarian in pita or a wrap or something like that I’ve eaten them mostly in the United States this is unquestionably the best I have eaten this side of west Los Angeles.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Good, wholesome food, very tasty!
Plus really good coffee!!

Only mention for improvement would be hotter food, and to spice up the chilli, as it wasn't very hot the last time I'd ordered it.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I love going her on my lunch break. The falafel is the best ever and I look forward to getting my wrap on lunch breaks. The people are friendly, qwerky and always wearing a smile.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great staff, helpful and friendly. Food comes out pretty quick even when they are very busy. They do the best falafel I have every tried. Great options for vegetarians and non vegetarians alike. Whenever I am in Nelson it is a spot I must visit. Thanks for delivering delicious and healthy food.