All reviews back packers spa bath free breakfast the bed was extremely comfortable cool place air conditioning heat pump within walking distance small kitchenette good size other guests town centre backpackers wifi motel noise password
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the "Love shack" - we greatly appreciated having the separation from the other guests as we are not into the "stay up all night, talk, smoke and drink" crowd that comes with the average age of the other guests here. While there were a handful of guests in the 50+ range most were about 20ish. That said, the place was very clean and I'd stay here again. I always travel with earplugs because I always want them, and would recommend having them here. A good value.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this motel, which I found to be generally comfortable, clean, and quiet. Despite being next to the backpackers I didn't find this to be an issue at all. Staff were accommodating with us changing our bookings at the last minute, which was appreciated after a long hike in the national park. Wouldn't mind staying here again next time I'm in Nelson.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Starzar
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This was the first time to Nelson and first time staying here. The apartments were very clean and tidy and the beds very comfortable.
My only complaint would be too many mirrors in the place. Two huge ones in the bathroom and another wall one beside the bed. Despite the mirror issue, I would recommend this place to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of nights to enjoy the mountain biking around Nelson. The first thing that should be noted is that the motel is attached to a large and busy backpackers' lodge. The pool is accessed through the lodge and via the dining room of the house. If, like me, you go for an evening soak in the spa pool after a day of biking, you can expect about 30 travellers to be busy cooking their dinner just across the courtyard. It's quite an odd environment and not at all what I expected (there was no mention of the backpacker accommodation when I booked). The room itself was clean, basic and comfortable. It was reasonable value for money and convenient for the centre of Nelson. It's not a bad place to stay but for the money I paid there are nicer places nearby.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is a great Motel for relaxing.
A weekend away was very much enjoyed here as the staff were very welcoming and had time to chat and make you feel very relaxed.
The grounds were wonderful and very picturesque - despite the weather being overcast. Beds were soft but very comfortable. Very clean wherever you looked. Hot pool and Sauna was clean and warm.

Will happily visit again if in the area.

Kevin and Frederike