Start with negatives-room above reception entrance with a bit of noise of leaving guests in early morning. As outlined above no wardrobe (we did not need a wardrobe as we are living out of a suitcase). Airport noise not a problem for us.
Room comfortable, clean and smells fresh. We stayed one night, arriving mid-afternoon. We had a lovely walk around point road speaking to locals along the way and had a fantastic meal at the hotel restaurant (Manager/head waiter was caring and very attentive despite being busy). Great value for money. A memorable stay and worth the detour from Picton before Blenheim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers luxury boutique accommodation by the water in Nelson, New Zealand. Located only about five minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and 15 minutes drive to the city centre. Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco offers well-appointed accommodation for up to 215 guests in boutique hotel rooms, along with a range of self-contained apartment accommodation including one-bedroom studios, one-bedroom spa cottages and two-bedroom cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco Apartments Hotel Richmond
- Grand Accor Nelson Monaco