US$ 79
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 165
US$ 114
US$ 38
US$ 17
  • Pool
US$ 103
US$ 80
  • Breakfast included
Hotel The Grand Kukas(Kookas)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 59
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
OYO 1006 Hotel Red Fort(Kookas)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,547 results
All reviewsgold loungerose petalshuge bathtublibrary barbeautiful hotelspecial thankshousekeeping teamcakememorable stayroyal experiencerooms are biglike royaltyspecial mentionfront officemakes you feeldestination weddingf b
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are fantistic and kailash made us a towel art for us and suprised us. also he taught my wife how to make one. It was wonderful. And we will really love to come back and experience Fairmont again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

It is such positive words of feedback by patrons such as yours that play a pivotal role in encouraging us in enhancing our services and ensuring guest satisfaction.From the point a guest drives past the massive entryways of Fairmont Jaipur, they are transported to a bygone era… one that is drenched with culture, mixed in the rich legacy of the Rajputana region of Jaipur.

Fairmont Jaipur is a luxurious royal hotel away from the hustle bustle of the city where each colleague strives to create beautiful memories for our guests. While the hotel has differed F&B offerings, lovely rooms, dazzling vistas and other such offerings it is the exertion of our group that really makes everything worth a say.

Your kind words of admiration have been duly shared with Kailash who goes along with me in expressing his immense gratitude for the same. Do visit us again soon!

Thank You !

Excellent services 0f h0usekeeping, beautiful room and wonderfull washroom
Specially mr. kailash who had made beautiful towel art on bed, it will memorable for me always. Thank you for all services and taking care for us,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

To begin with, we extend our heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the moment to express such elating words of appreciation and encouragement for Fairmont Jaipur. Fairmont Jaipur, located in the quiet recesses of the Aravali is a visual delight that exists as a unique cohesion of the Mughal and Rajputana culture

It is true that Fairmont Jaipur has the largest and most elegantly appointed rooms within its competitor set, our jaw-dropping bathrooms have been featured in some of the most coveted luxury journals internationally and our F&B offerings and services provided are at par with the finest the global world of luxury hospitality has to offer.However, our most treasured assets are our guests and we thank you for your patronage.

On behalf of entire team & Kailash ,I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not-so-distant future again!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for a long weekend. It was a fabulous trip, it was my wife's birthday and we selected Fairmont jaipur as a weekend getaway. From arrival to departure we were pampered by all. I request ms Nahid at the reception that I would be celebrating my wife's bday weekend in this property, minutes later with a smile the executive chef Prasad Metrani and Mr Gaurav came and designed a surprise set menu beside the Zoya terrace to bring in my wife's birthday .

Apart from that while we were moving towards our room ms kajal engaged us in a conversation and was walking along with us to the coffee shop where a team of 10 staff members were waiting for us with a cake as but had just struck 12.

The housekeeping team to my surprise had decorated the room.with authentic rajasthani decor along with rose petals and a rose bath .

I just handed them over my gifts and told them to hide it
. They actually created a treasure hunt which was great. Kudos to team housekeeping for all the extra effort.

Chef shibendu also made sure he took care of our allergies by checking with us at every meal since I mentioned to them at the time of check in that my wife is allergic to a few things.

Sachin in the F&B department was also great with his work. Shubham was kind of our personal Butler as whebeber we dined at the hotel he was serving us.

I hope am not forgetting anyone's name , but let me give a big thanks to all for .Lovely and memorable experience.

Cheers to team fairmont jaipur,
Regards
Arjun Chadha

Room no 233
Check in 30th March 2018
Check out 1sr April 2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest

It's an absolute ecstasy to get such cheering feedback from you.
I am grateful to you for choosing to celebrate such a joyous occasion with us. Many heartfelt wishes to your wife on my behalf as well.
From the minute the guest enters through the colossal wooden gateways to the time he says farewell at the time of checking out, each colleague of my team strives to perform above and beyond their call of duty and curate priceless memories for the guests.
Your kind words of encouragement have been duly shared with the entire team as they join me in expressing their thankfulness for the same.
We look forth to creating many such wonderful memories for you!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel itself is nothing short of opulent, except, at every elevator entry, they had mats on the floor that were highly dangerous as they were lifted att the edges, making it very easy for people to trip on - which we (and others) did many times - very dangerous!! The bed was fantastic and the bathroom excellent. Except, unfortunately the bathroom lighting was quite poor especially for make-up and shaving etc. The food was wonderful but the service was quite poor. They waitstaff were trying to do their best but they didn't have sufficient training and were confused. The day spa was wonderful and very relaxing. So all in all, some great points and so not so great points.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. Furthermore, I am greatly appreciative that you are ready to ignore a little subtlety for the other positive aspects of the property that you valued. I will personally probe the issue and make a point to have a definite exchange with my team on the same.
We discover motivation and support when visitors, for example, yourself, discover an opportunity to share their experience while remaining at the property.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for our friends anniversary celebration in a large group.loved the ambience and courteous staff.relaxing experience indeed.special thanx to zoya team .Nahid was always ready to extend any help we needed with her beautiful smile.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Guest

I would foremost like to begin by expressing my utmost thankfulness for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion of your friend. Thereafter, I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to your friend as well.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Nahid and the entire Zoya team as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you to Fairmont Jaipur in the not so distant future!