1,925 results
All reviews gold lounge rose petals library bar beautiful hotel special thanks front office cake memorable stay rooms are big royal experience special mention like royalty wonderful experience f b destination wedding breakfast spread amazing food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent services 0f h0usekeeping, beautiful room and wonderfull washroom
Specially mr. kailash who had made beautiful towel art on bed, it will memorable for me always. Thank you for all services and taking care for us,

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

To begin with, we extend our heartfelt gratitude to you for taking the moment to express such elating words of appreciation and encouragement for Fairmont Jaipur. Fairmont Jaipur, located in the quiet recesses of the Aravali is a visual delight that exists as a unique cohesion of the Mughal and Rajputana culture

It is true that Fairmont Jaipur has the largest and most elegantly appointed rooms within its competitor set, our jaw-dropping bathrooms have been featured in some of the most coveted luxury journals internationally and our F&B offerings and services provided are at par with the finest the global world of luxury hospitality has to offer.However, our most treasured assets are our guests and we thank you for your patronage.

On behalf of entire team & Kailash ,I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not-so-distant future again!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for a long weekend. It was a fabulous trip, it was my wife's birthday and we selected Fairmont jaipur as a weekend getaway. From arrival to departure we were pampered by all. I request ms Nahid at the reception that I would be celebrating my wife's bday weekend in this property, minutes later with a smile the executive chef Prasad Metrani and Mr Gaurav came and designed a surprise set menu beside the Zoya terrace to bring in my wife's birthday .

Apart from that while we were moving towards our room ms kajal engaged us in a conversation and was walking along with us to the coffee shop where a team of 10 staff members were waiting for us with a cake as but had just struck 12.

The housekeeping team to my surprise had decorated the room.with authentic rajasthani decor along with rose petals and a rose bath .

I just handed them over my gifts and told them to hide it
. They actually created a treasure hunt which was great. Kudos to team housekeeping for all the extra effort.

Chef shibendu also made sure he took care of our allergies by checking with us at every meal since I mentioned to them at the time of check in that my wife is allergic to a few things.

Sachin in the F&B department was also great with his work. Shubham was kind of our personal Butler as whebeber we dined at the hotel he was serving us.

I hope am not forgetting anyone's name , but let me give a big thanks to all for .Lovely and memorable experience.

Cheers to team fairmont jaipur,
Regards
Arjun Chadha

Room no 233
Check in 30th March 2018
Check out 1sr April 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest

It's an absolute ecstasy to get such cheering feedback from you.
I am grateful to you for choosing to celebrate such a joyous occasion with us. Many heartfelt wishes to your wife on my behalf as well.
From the minute the guest enters through the colossal wooden gateways to the time he says farewell at the time of checking out, each colleague of my team strives to perform above and beyond their call of duty and curate priceless memories for the guests.
Your kind words of encouragement have been duly shared with the entire team as they join me in expressing their thankfulness for the same.
We look forth to creating many such wonderful memories for you!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel itself is nothing short of opulent, except, at every elevator entry, they had mats on the floor that were highly dangerous as they were lifted att the edges, making it very easy for people to trip on - which we (and others) did many times - very dangerous!! The bed was fantastic and the bathroom excellent. Except, unfortunately the bathroom lighting was quite poor especially for make-up and shaving etc. The food was wonderful but the service was quite poor. They waitstaff were trying to do their best but they didn't have sufficient training and were confused. The day spa was wonderful and very relaxing. So all in all, some great points and so not so great points.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. Furthermore, I am greatly appreciative that you are ready to ignore a little subtlety for the other positive aspects of the property that you valued. I will personally probe the issue and make a point to have a definite exchange with my team on the same.
We discover motivation and support when visitors, for example, yourself, discover an opportunity to share their experience while remaining at the property.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for our friends anniversary celebration in a large group.loved the ambience and courteous staff.relaxing experience indeed.special thanx to zoya team .Nahid was always ready to extend any help we needed with her beautiful smile.

Dear Guest

I would foremost like to begin by expressing my utmost thankfulness for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion of your friend. Thereafter, I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to your friend as well.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Nahid and the entire Zoya team as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you to Fairmont Jaipur in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

4 traveling pants and I went to India for the first time. We stayed for 2 nights in New Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur. I have to say that our stay at Fairmont Jaipur was my favorite. It was extremely warm and welcoming as soon as we entered the hotel to check in, was in awe by the details and furnitures and chandeliers and all sort s of decorations around the lobby area, the staff was friendly and was so happy with the rooms especially the bathroom. Love the water pressure of the showers and the bathtub. Always made me look forward to taking a shower/ bath after a long day exploring the colorful city of Jaipur. The bed sheets were always fresh and clean with comfortable fluffy pillows. Really made me feel like a princess staying at a majestic Indian palace. It was such a short stay for us in India, and when we were checking out, a really nice staff name Nahid greeted us and shared a little bit about her and gave her blessing to one of our pregnant friend, which was very heartwarming. She made sure that all our luggage are loaded safely to our Van on our last day when were doing our last minute shopping at the jewelry store at the hotel. We will miss India so much and will definitely recommend Fairmont to all our family and friends who will be visiting Jaipur in the near future.

Room tip: You can bargain at the Jewelry store at the hotel and the price was more reasonable than some of the gem galleries that we visited.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the details when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be recognized for the same.
At the onset, I am delighted that you found our property up to your expectations. Located in the quiet recesses of Kukas, Fairmont Jaipur offers travelers an oasis of luxury a short drive away from the hectic pace of Jaipur’s city center.
Your kind words of praises for Nahid have been appropriately shared with her as she goes along with me in expressing her thanks for the same.
Do visit us again soon!