Fairmont Jaipur
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 183
US$ 147
US$ 89
US$ 99
US$ 97
  • Breakfast included
OYO 1006 Hotel Red Fort(Kookas)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 94
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,308 results
All reviewsgold loungerose petalshuge bathtublibrary baramazing hotelroyal experiencerooms are bigcakelike royaltydestination weddingmemorable staymain cityamber fortspecial thanksmodern amenitiesf bspecial mention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for our friends anniversary celebration in a large group.loved the ambience and courteous staff.relaxing experience indeed.special thanx to zoya team .Nahid was always ready to extend any help we needed with her beautiful smile.

Stayed: April 2018
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

I would foremost like to begin by expressing my utmost thankfulness for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion of your friend. Thereafter, I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to your friend as well.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Nahid and the entire Zoya team as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you to Fairmont Jaipur in the not so distant future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

4 traveling pants and I went to India for the first time. We stayed for 2 nights in New Delhi, 1 night in Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur. I have to say that our stay at Fairmont Jaipur was my favorite. It was extremely warm and welcoming as soon as we entered the hotel to check in, was in awe by the details and furnitures and chandeliers and all sort s of decorations around the lobby area, the staff was friendly and was so happy with the rooms especially the bathroom. Love the water pressure of the showers and the bathtub. Always made me look forward to taking a shower/ bath after a long day exploring the colorful city of Jaipur. The bed sheets were always fresh and clean with comfortable fluffy pillows. Really made me feel like a princess staying at a majestic Indian palace. It was such a short stay for us in India, and when we were checking out, a really nice staff name Nahid greeted us and shared a little bit about her and gave her blessing to one of our pregnant friend, which was very heartwarming. She made sure that all our luggage are loaded safely to our Van on our last day when were doing our last minute shopping at the jewelry store at the hotel. We will miss India so much and will definitely recommend Fairmont to all our family and friends who will be visiting Jaipur in the near future.

Room Tip: You can bargain at the Jewelry store at the hotel and the price was more reasonable than some of the gem galleries that we visited.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the details when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be recognized for the same.
At the onset, I am delighted that you found our property up to your expectations. Located in the quiet recesses of Kukas, Fairmont Jaipur offers travelers an oasis of luxury a short drive away from the hectic pace of Jaipur’s city center.
Your kind words of praises for Nahid have been appropriately shared with her as she goes along with me in expressing her thanks for the same.
Do visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came for a casual lunch and met Prasinjit, who really helped me with advice on where to go and how to get what i wanted to buy. He was helpful and smart which made my time there unforgettable. I would recommend the restaurant for both the food which was very good and the service which is extremely helpful and agreable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Margot C

Dear Guest

At Fairmont Jaipur we trust that extravagance lies in the detail when taking care of the requirements of our guests and we are pleased to be applauded for the same.
Your positive suggestions for Prasanjit have been appropriately passed on to him as he goes along with me in offering his thanks for the same.
We look forth to welcoming you at Fairmont Jaipur in the near future and make more such marvelous stay memories for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel would get five stars without a doubt for its beauty, facilities and some of its staff. We stayed in a Gold room with lounge access and the staff there was so warm and welcoming and friendly to our children (hats off to Amit for being so attentive to us and helping out with our sons). The room and bathroom were nice, too. Breakfast was served in a stunning setting and was amazing.
Cons: the wedding guests at the hotel were incredibly loud and inconsiderate and the hotel was reluctant to ask them to end their after parties where people were going from room to room and playing music until at least 3 or 4 in the morning. We had to be moved the next day, but the hotel made us wait around for a room to be available and wr had to pack and unpack again just fourteen hours after checking in and eighteen hours before checking out. Too much time went into waiting for the room change. I get that they (and we) want weddings to be happy occasions, but there has to be a limit to how much you impose on your other guests. We were exhausted all day and got off to a very late start to our sightseeing day.
The bikes they advertised on their website were all broken and we couldn’t use them. The entertainment they also offer every evening is uninspired, repetitive and rote. Rajasthani dance is so beautiful, but this performance is repeated every 5-6 minutes.
Overall, lots of pros but the hotel needs to decide what it wants to be. I would not stay again given their focus on destination weddings.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

To begin with the reception was very grand...Rooms are big enough and clean. The bathroom was huge and royal with a lavish and huge bathtub... we were invited for wedding. Spent 2 nights, it was outstanding.
the quality of food is good too. The only point is that location is a bit far from Jaipur city but did not mind that at all as Fairmont given the other comforts.
as I do regular gym training, it was an absolute delight to find not just well quipped gym but a multi-talented gym trainer Mr. Vinod Kumar. He not only helped me with the regular muscle training and cardio but in spa also he simply a great in charge of gym & spa who takes care of every guests perfectly on same time. Spa was something outstanding, which my husband has never experienced it anywhere else. Spa therapist was well great at her work. They have lots of Amenities as well. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend Fairmont to fellow travelers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

As Fairmont Jaipur steps into the sixth year, it gives me immense pleasure to have been regarded with benefactors like you who are impassioned supporters of the brand.
Your kind articulations of appreciation have been passed on to Vinod and the Spa team as they unite with me in expressing gratitude for the same.
Being the flagship leader of the Fairmont brand in India each colleague of our team seek to offer our guests an experience that resonates the brand promise of one of the finest luxury hospitality stalwarts.
We look forward to welcoming you back at a not so distant future!