5 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
$207
$243
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Preferred Hotels
$219
Agoda.com$206
FindHotel$206
StayForLong
All reviews flute player plunge pool special thanks special mention mr hemant royal villa breakfast hours mona lisa beautiful property mahal restaurant every staff member great hospitality amazing experience jain food took special care our entire stay f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

The hospitality was at the top. A whole of royal treatment you will get in the palace. The staff is also very polite. They gave us one surprise cake in the room. Chef prepared delicious dishes when we went for breakfast and dinner. Specially awanish, aditi, ajoy and chef supriya and utsa handled us during our stay and made it memorable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Dear Prachi,

Thank you for sharing your generous feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to note that you had a great experience.

From the arrival at the hotel till the check out, we strive to ensure that all our guests are comfortable at every stage of their stay and I am delighted that we could provide you with such an experience.

I have shared your compliments with everyone in the hotel including Awanish, Aditi, Ajay, Chef Supriya, Utsa and the team. Such feedback is a true testament to the efforts that each of our team members put into their work.

My chefs are pleased to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and dinner. They look forward to spoil you with more choices on your return.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Super staff. Lovely management. Very positive attitude. Arpita, Aishwarya, janamajay, all extremely helpful. Sonakshi is a big help. Very pleasant experience overall.

Rooms are large.

If weather permits, suggest you book the villa with pool.

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Dear Kanan U,

Many thanks for your wonderful review and we are delighted to receive your feedback of appreciation regarding our hotel.

At The Leela Palace Jaipur, our core aim is providing bespoke attention to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and our signature service standards, I am glad the same was to your liking. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Arpita, Aishwarya, Janamajay, Sonakshi and the team, who will be very happy to receive the same.

Reviewed 9 January 2022

Bswanti in the Spa gives one of the 3 best massages I’ve had (the other 2 are in Denmark and Beverly Hills just to shove context for how good Bswanti is - she’s insanely talented) and I’ve been to hundreds of spas and resorts. The spa is amazing, incredible attention to detail and beautiful atmosphere. The hotel is luxurious and beautiful. And the best part are the people who work here - alongside the spa staff, the restaurant staff, chefs, GM of the restaurants, and servers (Preete, and others) make you feel like you’re at home (the only person who wasn’t that nice was the actual GM of the hotel but the staff in the spa and restaurants well beyond make up for it). I’ll be coming back just to stay here for a week on vacation for sure. They have amazing live music too.

Trip type: Travelled solo
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear Guest,

At The Leela Palace Jaipur, our core aim is providing bespoke attention to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and our signature service standards, I am glad the same was to your liking. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Bswanti, Preete and the team, who will be very happy to receive the same.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies, we would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

We do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back and having another chance to win your faith and trust in us.

Reviewed 8 January 2022

Best hospitality in india special thanks for rajesh katara housekeeping.he is best person and confirmed i am coming in this hotel housekeeping is the best in this hotel thanku leela team .
Thanku rajesh!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Dear Jitu1363,

At The Leela Palace Jaipur, our core aim is providing bespoke attention to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and our signature service standards, I am glad the same was to your liking. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Rajesh and the team, who will be very happy to receive the same.

Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

I would like to rate the housekeeping and front office staff 10/10
It was an amazing stay
Thanks for making my wedding memorable
Special thanks to vipul, jitendra and kiran!
Thanks for making our guests feel like home

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Sunnypppp,

At The Leela Palace Jaipur, our core aim is providing bespoke attention to our guests which also form the essence of our service culture. We take immense pride in our culinary offerings and our signature service standards, I am glad the same was to your liking. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Vipul, Jitendra, Kiran and the team, who will be very happy to receive the same.